"Taehyung !" A sudden shout from someone make me look at the side and there is a half-naked guy which I knew as Hoseok. "Yea ?" "J-jimin !" I look at Taehyung as his eyes widened. He looks at me and smiled before running away. I left my drink and followed Taehyung from behind. My eyes were cloudy but I still try to run and catch up with Tae. He moves to a room where Hoseok kick it with his leg and I look inside. Only to see a naked Jimin, curling up under a blanket. He looks weak and he is shaking when Hoseok removed the duvet from himself.

"J-jimin, did he came ?" I watch as he nodded and hide his face inside the duvet again. "Tae please don't let Stars see me like this."

I was surprised to hear my name but Taehyung look at me and he eyed me towards the door. Hoseok pulled my hand and he just smiled a sad smiled and grab my hand with him towards the door. "W-what happen to him ?" I was almost passed out when I fall onto Hoseok's bare chest. Silence dominate me as my mind swirled and I fall asleep against Hoseok's sculpted chest.

-

I woke up on a soft bed, in a small room. I look around and see a lot of Bigbang poster pasted on the wall. The wall is painted with simple white color and the duvet is blue in color. A picture frame getting my attention and I stare at the chubby guy in the frame with a younger brother and a woman. They look similar. And I immediately notice the slid-eye, crescent eye when he smiled.

"Jimin ?" I look around and I realized I'm in his apartment. A sudden open the door make me startled when he walks in without a shirt and only with his jeans. I look at him up and down and he had his own self smirking. "Like what you see ?" I rolled my eyes.

"No you shithead." I remove the duvet and relieved seeing that I'm still with clothes. "What? You thought that I will fuck you ?" why are this guy so pervert. I shake my head and try to stand but I fell because of a headache.

"Hey dumb shit, you're still recovering with your hangover, so sit. And drink this, I will reheat seaweed soup that Jin hyung had cooked yesterday." Yesterday ? Yeah.

"What happened to you ?" He froze on his track. "N-nothing." And walk towards the kitchen.

-

My headache quickly decreasing as time flies. I walk towards the balcony of his room and inhale the fresh wind. A sudden hug from behind makes me startled and tense. "Hey, girlfriend." His voice sounded so husky and deep. I look back only to meet a half-lidded Jimin. His face looks so flushed and his lips were red. I relax around his embrace. And let him hug me.

"You said, you want to tell me how did you know me from the start, when ?" I heard a chuckled.

"Now." And I feel his lips attached to my skin behind my neck, colliding with my nape, grazing the sensitive skin ever so lightly. I closed my eyes, feeling his hand move around my body, rubbing a few tension circle around those restricted areas. He spun me around and pushed me onto one of the wall, before smashing his lips against mine and kissing me from passionate to sloppy to gushing of teeth and tongue, saliva mixing together as our lips parted, letting the tongue attach and swirl together in such effort, my hands were running inside his orange hair as well his strong hand gripped the side of my waist tightly, preventing me from trashing around. He pulled out to let me take a breath, our saliva still connecting with one string. Jimin looks so perfect with those glossy red lips and saliva stained lips. His eyes adorning with lust but at the same time, there is this sincerity. He then kissed my nape, slowly grazing his teeth and marking a few of it, making me let out a few small moaning sound.

"I always see you at junior high, changing clothes at the back of the school while Yoongi waited for you patiently. You guys will end up kissing when you were only half-way wearing the clothes. I remember I saw you and Yoongi made out a few times in front of me. And I was having sex deprived since I'm in Junior High, since the first time I laid my eyes on you." His eyes locked with mine as he lowered himself down. And suck on the valley of the breast, "You're so beautiful."

"W-who are you? How did you know me ?" He smirked and let his wet tongue poking my hardened nipples, swirling it around and sucking on it like a lollipop against the soft cotton shirt. He stops for a while and smiled, my breath was uncontrolled as my chest moving up and down. "Remember that one boy that used to get A's on his first day of school until the last day you saw him? The one with round spectacles and braces? The one who is chubby and have no friends ?" He had his own self smiling while his fingers running up and down my hand slowly.

"It was me,"

My hooded eyes were looking at the boy in front of me, he smiled and peck on my bruised lips. "I will send you home." And he walks away.

"Hey, I'm not done yet !" "One night stand sex if you want to know everything !" Dammit. I walk inside and look at myself in the mirror, my cheeks flushed, bright red because of the make out session, a tinge of embarrassment lingered around me but I pushed the thoughts away. I walk on the table and eat the meals. There is a notepad at the plate.

- Be my guess for tomorrow night?
Jimin

Be a guess for what? And I notice another notepad attached against the glass of milk.

- I want to visit my mother and younger brother, so I would like to introduce you to them, you as my girlfriend.
Jimin

What !? A new notepad, against the table next to the fork.

- I had prepared you a beautiful sun dress, please wear it.
Jimin

I am lost.

-

"Why did you worked as a stripper hm ?" He looks at me and his brows knitted for a while. "It's for my family life expenses."

"Doesn't it wrong to use money that you get because of sex for your family ?" He was silence for a while and I know I let out a wrong word again.

"Mian-" "It's okay, you will know soon why." He looks at me and put some strands of my hair behind my ears. "My girlfriend are so beautiful." And he smiled making those crescent eye popped out of his bubbly face.

-

We arrived at Busan and I expect him to go search for a house or something but otherwise, we walk towards the hospital. "Why are we here ?" He just smiled simply. We walk towards the lift and soon enough, we arrived at the ICU ward.

"Here." He motion for me to come and stand next to the window. "That's eomma and next to her is Joon, my brother." My heart dropped. And I feel myself become small as I tug on his sweatshirt.

I look at him and slowly I feel myself embracing him. "I'm sorry." and I cried. That makes him snaked his hand behind my head, making me rested it against his chest.

"It's okay."

- edited