I walk out of the prepared room and met with Hoseok. He is smiling brightly with a loose t-shirt hugging his body frame. "You're ready for work already huh? don't get caught by old daddy tonight !" He chuckled and I just smiled sloppily. Old daddy fuck without stamina, no fun but their kinks are so hshahdjandjahzjaJaj

I walk out of the hallway and a few of the girls had their hands running up and down my hands and backs, making my dick twitch, I look down and sighed of the tent in between my pant. The lights dim and I walk towards the stage, it was supposed to be Hoseok's stage but he arrived late so I need to do it first, the song today is You Know by Jay Park. A sensual song again, and it's me, again. I smiled to the crowd and started to dance, applying hip thrust, lips biting, and some sexy as fuck face, that's what Jugkook always say thought. A few of the beats and yes, time to strip. I started to remove the jacket slowly and throwing it to the crowd, thrusting my hips from the dance floor to the air I fumble with the belts and remove the pants swiftly, leaving me with boxer, ripping the black tank top, the bids are all over my face and surrounding the club, my face burning hot as well my dick twitching again, I stop thrusting my hips and ended the stage with a smirk. The last bid is 350000 £. The second time in US dollar. And my smirking face died when I saw my customer for tonight.

-

{s.mcQueen point of views}

I sit at the stone chair in the yard with Yoongi. The surrounding were quiet, the kiss was broke when I pushed him but when I want to walk, I fell and he grabs my waist before I can kiss the road. He had kept me in his embrace and I am the one that detached myself from his tight hug. And here we are, staring at the ground, silence is the one that keeps us company.

"Let's break up." I started the conversation because if I waited for him, words will never be spoken until the next month. I saw his body froze. "I still love you though and I know it's wrong, so let's keep on each other's way" Words that comes out from my mouth is just, simple faking words. Yeah, fake.

"I guess I need to go." It surprises me that he spoke but its surprise me, even more, when he didn't reply an 'I love you' back to me. I watch him walk towards his car, and sped off as well stream of tears flowing down my eyes, stinging me making my heart in pain.

I am finally single and available.

I wipe the tears and got in my cooper, I don't even care about my sprained ankle, I maybe look like a fool walking while limping but the most foolest thing in the world is I had broken up with that shithead, Romeo must be really proud of me. The only things in my mind right now is the club. And drink.

-

I walked in the club and had to be greeted by Taehyung, he was about to put a coke in front of me when I stopped him. "Give me something else, something that can make me high."

His bright face turns a little worried when he put a bottle of soju in front of me. He sits and had both of his hand on his chin as he stared into my face. "Woah CEO, did you cried? Oh my god, what happened to you ?"

I shook my head. And Taehyung rubbed a small circle against my palm. "It's okay, if you want to share anything, I am always here."

I put my head on the counter, and tears running down my eyes. "Taehyung, I broke up with my boyfriend."

He pulls the stool and sits in front of me. "I thought you are with Jimin ?" I look up at him.

"No, he is just my friend, I never tell him anything serious." I sighed and drink the soju, it felt weird and hot in the mouth and it tastes even shittier when I swallowed it. My mind was reeling and numb after the fourth glass.