"is it cheesy romance?" Connie pokerfaced

"No, its just a set of questions of how well we know each other and stuff."

"Oh, okay. Let's start then."

I took my laptop and opened the tab with the set of questions. The first question was, 'what is his/her favorite food?'

Wow such a great question

"well obviously yours is potatoes." Connie rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, and yours is anything spicy, right?" I chuckled.

"Uh huh. Next question, 'where did your first date take place?'"

Is this a game or an interview?

"This is too easy. That one restaurant where Hanji was supposed to go but didn't because she had goat experiments."

"Yeah. Which makes us go to question three. 'who were the certain people in your life which made him/her jealous?'"

"Feliciano and your former boyfriend." Connie stated blankly.

"Let's see...Isabel, Felicia, Florentyna, Tori..." I counted.

Connie began to laugh, "Tori!? I didn't even spend time with her that much, we only talked once."

"I just get jealous a lot okay? Now let's go to the next question, 'what are the hobbies he/she has that differences from yours?'"

"Oh well I suck at badminton but you're really good at it." Connie leaned slightly.

"Well I don't dance and you're pretty much a professional at breakdancing." I chuckled.

"Okay okay...now to our next question. 'have you ever met his/her siblings?'"

"Well we both don't have any siblings so let's just skip that one..."

"Can we play something else?"

"sure, this is getting really boring."

*time skip brought to you by Sawney and Bean*

"Got any threes?"

I concentrated on the cards on my hands. Then I smirked and placed the deck down, "Goldfish."

"Dammit, you always win these kinds of games!" Connie whined.

"What can I say? I beat you at every single game ever." I crossed my arms and had a wide smile on my face.

Well except for the game of jealousy, but I shall not say that

"Really? Fine, I challenge you to a game of Mario Kart. Whoever wins is officially the master of games."

"You're on."

He's gonna lose, and that's not even confidence talking

Connie stood from the bed and turned on the Wii (we also have XBOX 360 and a PS4). He passed me a controller before placing the disc on the Wii.

And the game finally began. He was Mario and I was Luigi. He was putting so much effort to try and beat me, I wasn't even trying and I seemed to have had an easier time.