Level 13: Reapers

Online:\Brygul Planet\Forest of Rocks\Gold Caravan Frigate crash site>

The Last Hit Bonus is awarded to Geckkin due to his poison-enchanted attack that contributed another damage to Midas in a short period of time. The lizard-headed gunslinger gained a [Capt. Midas Ilzabriel's W-Soul], a [Gold Caravan gold ingot], and oddly, a [Goetic Life Sphere]. Geckkin threw his blood red [Goetic Life Sphere] and caused a loud and flashy explosion.

After obtaining the Last Hit Bonus rewards, the two earned 2,500 GDs, [Gold Caravan Captain's Coat], 3 pieces of [Portable Autodoc Lite], 2 [1-slot Sapphire Rings], 1 [3-slot Rapier], and 1 [2-slot M1911 Pistol]. Other members obtained a piece of [Portable Autodoc Lites], a [1-slot Sapphire Ring], 3 [Spicy Spaghetti], and a [Broken Store Cube].

Amidst the explosion, a long-legged, human-sized owl with a golden crown landed in front of them. It turned out that the Life Sphere stored one of the demons of Ars Goetia named Stolas.

“What the heck!” the avatars around Geckkin cussed due to the summoned beast's presence.

Geckkin introduced the summoned owl to them,

“This is Stolas, a supportive demon familiar that will aid any alchemy-oriented characters in producing enchantment and reinforcement products. However, this demon has its own surprises!”

Geckkin ended his introduction with an abrupt laughing, as he pet his Goetian familiar's furry head. Rennin tried to pet Stolas and it gently rubbed its cheek on his face.

Without warning, Geckkin received a voice message from someone called ELVES,

“Hey, I am an Electronic Life Verification and Eradication System entity, or if you want, an ELF, an Electronic Life Flatfoot. You are now formally part of the Reapers, Geckkin! Okay, the K-Corp and Orion DigiWorks would like you to keep an eye on LeijiBiaoqiang, Sazyika, DiyuQian, and Constable Patterson. These four persons are suspected for the growing illegal gold farming and real money transactions. For a start, LeijiBiaoqiang is last sighted at the Les-Skaly event rallying a group of avatars nearly identical to his appearance. Keep an eye on him, okay?”

Rennin spoke to his dad, “What's wrong, dad?”

“Nothing, son. Don't worry about me” Geckkin answered.

LeijiBiaoqiang kicked the boss' corpse and said, “Papa could have won that card for me!”

Sazyika approached the dismayed spade-wielder and spoke to him,

“That sucks, that lizardman probably debuffed him with poison”

She patted his shoulders and cheered him up,

“We can always grind here next time. Let that lizardman and that kali-wielding kiddo walk away happily”

Online:\Brygul Planet\Forest of Sanguinitas>

Rennin and Geckkin ended up in the middle of an autumn forest. The lizard-headed avatar wore a set of black power armor and activated its Anima feature: Boosted defense. Geckkin drew out a human-sized simplistic greatsword from his pocket dimension and braced for combat.

“Rennin, it's about time for you to level up!”

Rennin, the nimble, commoner-looking teenager, nodded at his father and saw him yelling at a group of small spherical sentry drones. The Rogue Sentry Drones stared and discerned their targets and they set off a barrage of bullets on Geckkin. He boosted his armor's strength with [Impact Reduction – Power Suit] skill and watched his son knock off three Rogue Sentry Drones with his iron batons.