Level 01: Sign-up

Offline:\Sinagtala Relocation Area>

In a temperate early Sunday afternoon, a 15-year-old athletic emo-haired boy strolled his way to Manang Abe's bakery. The stout baker hollered at the boy,

"Oi, Ren! You and Butchoy must sell the remaining sweet breads before sundown!"

Ren glanced at Manang Abe, and then he raised a question for a response,

"There's what?"

"Ren, we'll have new sweet breads from another supplier tomorrow!" Manang Abe answered

Ren scratched his head for a moment, and even cajoled,

"These little coconut buns are still delicious, even though they're fewer than before, Manang Abe"

Manang Abe chuckled, and then she playfully brushed Ren's hair,

"You're flattering me, Rene-boy!" Manang Abe laughed back.

"Yeah, our supplier told us that they're moving to another business, in fact, they're already tired of doing bread!" the stout baker added.

The stout baker called someone on the other room, "Butchoy!"

"Just a moment, mama!" yelled by a child.

Moments after, a short stubby boy, wearing oversized jersey shirt and faded blue bear-printed pajamas, is seen walking fast towards Manang Abe.

"Butchoy, you and Ren will sell all of our sweet breads at 4pm, okay?" Manang Abe reminded.

Butchoy nodded happily and hugged his mother. The caring baker glanced back at Ren, and she requested,

"Ren, take care of my Butchoy, okay?"

Ren nodded and then the two went to the bakery's garage. They began loading their bakery bike with different sweet breads. The stubby boy started a conversation,

"Ren, I watched something awesome today!"

"Eh? What is it?" Ren curiously asked.

"They called it NOAH" Butchoy answered.

"NOAH? Isn't that the old soap opera?"

"Nope. It's totally different, Ren! It's a big online game made in the Philippines!"

"You are not jokin', Butchoy. Is that for real?" Ren exclaimed with a surprise.

"Yeah Ren, definitely! You can create a totally different character now, that you can be a penguin, a semi-realistic human, or even be an anime-like character!" Butchoy explained.

"Most games have that feature already, Butchoy!" Ren snickered.

"Oh, what's interesting is that some of the game content is designed by players themselves! Better yet, to acquire many of the player-made content, the game will give us quests to come up with those items, and of course, there are lots of characters to mingle with!" Butchoy spun further.