You're the One I LOVE: chapter 1 party

Start from the beginning

Please skip to the next chapter if you find sex uncomfortable and are not used to reading explicit stuff..

promise you won't miss much here........................................

I was holding her hand in mine and it was kept tight on my thigh. Her smile showed anticipation and it took all my will power not to take her there and then.

We reached home and practically ran to the doors as horny teenagers.

Well she was one but I am 32. Still it felt nice. I felt alive again.

As soon as we got in and I locked the door, I picked her up and kissed her. Putting her over my shoulder, I patted her nice round little ass and walked up to wards the master bedroom.

I could here her laugh abd suddenly she squezed my ass too.

God she was soo hot.

.......................................................

We got in and I threw her on my bed. Well virgin bed as I never had sex on it ever. Come to think of it, I never got a girl to this house before. But she is Amaara and hence special.

I kissed her hard and set her down. Then I trailled kisses down her throat and onto her chest. She clung to me for dear life and made the most amazing meowling sounds ever. She was so passionate, so open, she was turning me on big time and I was scared of hurting her in my passion.

Without pausing, I pulled down her dress as slowly as possible while kissing her on parts I exposed. She had an amazing body. Perfect skin and amazing pert breasts. I looked deep into her eyes, waiting for permission.

She smiled and nodded. I continued. soon she was naked and i was kissing her body. I was learning every curve and every fold. She smelled so sweet like vanilla, and her touch was pure bliss.

She pushed my shirt out of the way, (not before ripping it apart) She was one wild cat in throes of passion.

She was burning me with her fire. Her hand was soon on my buckle as she tried to rid me of my clothes. I laughed at her urgency and pulled back to get naked. When I was as naked as her, I joined her in bed. And began to teach her the ancient ways of mating.

She clawed me and bit me on my chest, my pecs, down my throat. Her hand squezed my ass and I realised that I could no longer hold my self if she continued.

Pushing her hands out of the way, I began kissing her torso, stomach and down on her tighs. She pulled my hair to stop me but I merely looked at her with a smirk and continued my journey.

I spread her legs and moved in between them. I could smell her warm juices and it was turning me on. The sight of her clean hairless core dripping with her necter was the most perfect and potent sight ever.

Like a man in need of necter I drank from her. She was my goddes and I was worshipping her. I drank her juices and she leapt off the bed. I held onto her tight and continued my worship. I put a finger inside and felt her splinter. Her screaming my name was the best sound ever.

I smiled as she looked at me with a happy dazed expression.

I made my way back up to her face and kissed her mouth. I wanted her to taste what I tasted.

I pulled back and asked her'" how do you taste?"

Shy as I never saw her, she blushed and said she like her taste mingling with mine.

Man I felt as if I was 10 feet tall.

I smiled and moved my Little guy between her legs. I felt her drenched core wet me and I became harder than I ever had.

She pulled me to herself and kissed me. I slowly made my way into her.

God she was tight.,so soft and yet so tight. I thanked her over and over for giving her self to me. I know a woman's virginity means a great deal to her. I was thankful that she thought me as worthy enough for her.

I looked into her eyes an said," You can ask me to stop when ever you want to. It will hurt you a little because I am too big and you are too small. But love I will try and be as gentle as possible."

She smiled and began sucking my neck. I slowly made my way into her.

When I reached the barrier, I said a small pray of thanks and asked God to give me strenght that I dont't hurt her. I pushed in as gently as possible. As soon as I crossed the barrier, She yelped and bit down her lip. I stopped and kissed her..

I murmured soothing words to her and when she smiled at me, only then did I move. As slowly as was possible for me, I wanted to give her time to accomodate. Suddenly she caught the rhythm and began moving with me. "Harder" "Sam harder" was all she screamt

I obliged as well as I could. This was wonderful.

I felt her wall close onto me and I knew she was going to come.

I touched her spot down with my fingers and began rubbing her clit. She moaned and suddenly she screamt. SAM!!!!

I followed soon screaming her name.

I collapsed onto her and held her tight.

As I caught my breath, I felt her arms around me. Holding me, soothing my hot, sweat clad body and I felt a completion like I never ever felt before.

I wanted to hold her forever.

But I moved off her and pulled her onto me.

She looked up into my eyes and smiled, kissing my chin, she snuggled into me.

A leg over mine and her head on my chest. Her arms held onto me.

I felt complete and replete. Satisfied and happy.

A smile grew on my face as I too held her tight, kissed the top of her head and slept.

....................................................

Hei guys sorry for the errors. I really find it difficult to read as soon as I write so please forgive me. I have edited it.

Hope you enjoyed it. PLease comment and lemme know...

This is my first ever attempt. I have never written a love making scene. Hope ual enjoed it and it was good enough.

Awaiting your comments

plus there's a pic on the right of sam and aamara check it out

.............................................