THANK YOU AND GOODBYE❤

SO, yes. The title says it. This is the last author's note and the last update for this story. If you ask yourselves why, well, it's simple. I've ran out of ideas. I don't know what to write and I feel like when I write it's repetitive and boring, you know, monotonous... Plus, I have other stories to work in and I don't wanna leave anything abandoned... Again.

But hey! I don't want yo leave without saying THANK YOU! Thanks for everything, for your good comments, your mean comments, your sarcastic comments, and your any kind of comments you can imagine; for your votes, for your feedback, your requests, your congratulations, for forgiving my mistakes, and specially for taking the time to read the crazy stuff that comes out from my mind.

And I wanna say thank you specially to:

Xylena_Metapine
DreamezEvelyn
Fandom-Before-Blood
FangirlofFiction
ICTOAUN
ThatisMahogany_
TheCapGirl
Mrs-Bucky-Barnes
Lynn_FanFicLover

And the rest of my usual readers, for always reading, voting and commenting (I'm mentioning usernames whose comments made me laugh once).

If I am really honest, I started this book because I was kind of depressed (relationship and break ups stuff) and writing made me happy... So, I never expected this book to get this far, I didn't even know if anyone would read it.

As I always say, I LOVE YOU ALL.

Oh, and if I promised an imagine to you and didn't write it let me know, message me. I'm very unorganized and I can't remember if I've written all my requests.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

You can find me:

On Facebook as Sophia Spiegelman

On Twitter as @PleaseIm_Sophie

On Instagram as @fanworld__ (that's a double underscore).

IT'S SO SAD TO END THIS... I'LL MISS YOU ALL.❤

Goodbye.

~Your writer, Sophia.