Spin the bottle- Sons and daughters imagine

Ella Rogers.
Anthony Stark Jr.
Allisson Stark.
Jason Banner.
Luke Barton.
Veronica Maximoff.
Vanessa Maximoff.
Sean Thorson.

If there was something all Avengers' teens loved was the parties that Stark twins have. Usually because they end with a memory you and your parents would laugh of during the next month. But today it was different. The night ended with everyone gone but Ella, Tony, Alli, Jason, Roni, Nessa, Sean and Luke, all of them a little drunk and eventually getting bored because there was no alcohol left.

"What if we play spin the bottle?" Tony suggested. He just wanted to make put with Ella, or some other girl - although he knew the fact that his dad and Ella's dad would never approve them both even liking each other. "Sounds fun" Roni said quickly with a big smile. She wanted to make out with Luke as well. Everyone else just nodded in agreement and they strategically sat each one in front of the one they wanted to make out with.

Little did they know their parents could spy on them.

Before the game started, Tony immediately established the rules. "If the bottle stops facing you, you'll have to make out with the one that's in front of you. It must be more than two minutes and you have to choose a spot to do so. And it's not fair just to kiss, it's called making out because of something. Don't be boring." Everyone chuckled in excitement as Tony spun the bottle first. It stopped at Sean and Allisson, who blushed hard. They stood up to accomplish their "punishment."

Meanwhile their parents, Steve, Tony, Thor, Pietro, Clint, Bruce were watching the whole scene. "ALLISSON STARK!" Tony yelled furiously attempting to go stop them, but Clint stopped him, he didn't want the guys to know they were spying on them. And it was too late. The both of them were sitting on the couch, Alli sitting on Sean's lap, kissing deeply as if this was the last time. Tony observed the scene completely furious with his daughter as Thor chuckles proud of his son. Finally they stopped 'eating each other' and came back to join the circle.

"My turn to spin the bottle" Sean demanded as he made the bottle spin and it stopped on Ella and Tony. "Yes!" Tony Jr. yelled on a mutter and immediately stood up. Ella was blushing furiously while smiling awkwardly, he wanted to kiss him so bad but she didn't actually love this situation. Meanwhile, a furious Steve Rogers and a proud Tony Stark looked at each other with challenging looks, despite the smirk Tony had on his face.

They both watched with their respective feelings towards the scene as Tony pushed Ella against the wall kissing her hard and sneaking his hands on her gauze semitransparent blue blouse, caressing her skin. "He's touching my baby!" Steve yelled angrily. "And she's liking it" Tony teased him, earning a furious look from the Cap. Steve turned to give his back to Tony and the screen projecting the video. After like five minutes Tony called him. "You can look now Capsicle, they left to the bedroom" "WHAT?!" He yelled turning around to see the video. "Just kidding. They're back on the circle." He said laughing as well as the others.

"Now it's my turn." Ella said spinning the bottle which stopped right on Roni and Luke. Clint and Pietro immediately looked at each other wide eyed as Roni yelled "Yes!" instantly standing up. They hugged each other as if they were a couple already, Luke holding her by her hips and Roni crossing her arms around his neck. Luke whispered to her "I love you baby" before kissing her deeply. At that moment Pietro almost passed out and Clint kept saying "No! No! No!" And this time it almost didn't finish. The others literally had to throw them a glass of water to stop them from getting into higher issues. "God! I just wanted to kiss my girlfriend, okay?" Luke yelled annoyed. That was it for Pietro, he passed out, he didn't saw it coming.

"I guess we're the only two left..." Jason said to Nessa awkwardly while everyone else was arguing about Luke and Roni's making out session. "Shall we?" He politely asked, at the same time hugging her closer to him. "I don't see why not!" She said giggling as he leaned over to kiss her. What started as a tender, sweet kiss almost immediately turned into a deep, passionate kiss as Bruce was watching everything, his jaw dropped cause he didn't know how his son had learned to kiss like that. And then, much to their surprise, each couple one by one started making out again at the same time. At that moment Pietro woke up and said "We gotta stop them!" And everyone came out from Tony's lab to scold them all.

"What's going on here?!" Tony yelled furiously. Everyone pulled away except for Ella and Tony Jr, because he wouldn't let her go. "Ella Margaret Rogers!" His dad yelled as she finally pulled out and looked at him with guilt on her eyes. Tony Jr merely shrugged looking at an angry Steve Rogers "Just wait till we get home..." He said, then yelling goodbye taking his daughter with him as he left.

Pietro ran and took his girls by their arms. He turned to Vanessa. "You made me mad but you!" He then turned to Veronica. "You're going to be grounded for five years!" He ordered them with a signal to follow him and they said goodbye shaking their hands, to then follow their dad also in superspeed. "You, Allisson Stark!" Tony pointed at her, his eyes narrowed. She looked at him intimidated, scared. "Go to your room, NOW!"

And the boys... Well, the boys got back palms instead of scolds.

~~~~~~~~~~
I tried to so something different here. Hope you like it!
PS. I saw AoU today for the fourth time! It was still as amazing as always.

~The writer x.