Spin the bottle~Scolding! - The girls.

Ella.

The way home was silent and awkward, my dad just shook his head in denial periodically while driving. I knew what was coming, my dad yelling at me, me crying, he grounding me, the end. It was always like that.

As we arrived home we both slowly and silently got out of the car and into out apartment building, taking the elevator. Again, awkward silence, but now my dad looked angrier. When we entered I immediately sat on the couch as I always do when he scolds/grounds me. I heard his steps coming closer to me as my dad walked to meet me. I prepared for the worse.

"Ella." "Dad..." I couldn't look at him, I felt his disappointment towards me. "He was touching you. Stark's boy was touching you." I blushed slightly. "I know dad..." He came closer to me. "And you were liking it." He said imitating Tony's voice but on a higher pitch. I giggled at this and that seemed to get him angrier. "Is this funny to you?!" He asked yelling almost at my face. I shook my head frantically trying to hold my tears back. My dad yelling at me always intimidated me.

"You're grounded. No parties, sleepovers, meetings, and anything related for two months. Also you won't be seeing Tony any soon." I nodded and left, running to my bedroom to cry in peace. I could stand not going to parties and stuff, but Tony...

Allisson.

My dad wasn't exactly angry, he was just a dad protecting his little girl. "Why did you make out with Thor's son?" He asked trying to keep calm. "Because we were playing spin the bottle as your son suggested" I defended myself fairly as Tony Jr. pretended not to be listening. He looked over to him and said. "You and I are going to have a conversation later."

He looked back at me, looking at my eyes expecting me to say something. "I'm sorry?" I kind of said, kind of asked. "You're sorry for what?" He crossed his arms. "For... Not noticing you were spying on us because I wouldn't ever regret making out with that guy." I say biting my lip as his look turned furious. "That's it! No more parties in three months!" "WHAT! But dad!" Tony and I yelled at our dad at the same time. "Uh-uh," he shook his head in denial a couple times. "I took a decision. No more parties and don't make me make it longer."

Without letting us protest, our dad walked away. Tony was looking at me furious. "What? I didn't suggest the game." I defend myself. "Yeah but I didn't caused my dad to take our party privileges off." "Oh really? And who got Ella grounded?" I say showing him a text from her. "My dad won't let me see Tony anymore. Also no parties in two months. -Ella x." "Ouh..."

Maximoff.

Veronica.

Our dad started yelling at us -well, more at me- as soon as our feet touched our house's floor. "Go to your room Vanessa. I'll talk with you later." He said/yelled to my sister as she obediently ran to her room. And then it started for me. My dad looked at my and his usually sky blue eyes were now dark blue, almost gray. Uh-oh.

"Veronica Maximoff, for the love of God, can you please explain the fact that you had a freaking boyfriend and you didn't tell me?!" His voice getting louder and louder as words left his mouth, his words getting less understanding as his accent thickened. "D-dad... I..." I didn't know what to say. I have hidden it from him for so long...

"Since when?" He asked crossing his arms. "Almost six months..." I answer shyly. "And why didn't you tell me?" He asks calming himself down a little. "B-because I was afraid you wouldn't let me see him anymore." Although I was born in America, I too have a little accent. And it gets thicker when I'm about to cry, everybody knows that. "He's the best guy in the world..." "His father is an assassin." He says, furrowing his eyebrows. "But that doesn't mean he is an assassin too" I say defending him. "And he loves me over anything in this world. After his mom obviously." "How are you so sure?" I looked to the floor, ignoring his last question.

"Can you just tell me what my punishment is please?" I say, not looking at him. His face softens as he thinks. "No parties. No seeing Luke in a month, only at school. No alcohol. No clubbing. No texting Luke." I nod with every statement he makes. "Wait... Was he the guy who almost got you pregnant?!" He asks furrowing his eyebrows again. "Goodnight dad!" I say zooming out to my bedroom.

//

Vanessa.

"I'm not mad at you. You didn't do anything but kiss the guy." My dad says calmly looking at me. "But don't help your sister if she's planning to go see Luke." I giggle and nod, hugging my dad. "I love you dad." "I love you both, but your sister is a little rebel" he says before chuckling.

"For solidarity you won't be going to parties either" he finally says. "What the fu-k?! No!" I say, the bad word escaping from my mouth as my dad stared at me wide-eyed. I cover my mouth with both hands. "Go to your room young lady!" He yells and I zoom away.

~~~~~~~~~
Okay! Someone (I can't remember who) asked me to write the girls' scoldings sooo... Here it is!

Also I made a little cast for the girls and the boys [photo on the next chapter].

Ella Rogers ~ Elle Fanning.
Allisson Stark ~ Lily Collins.
Veronica and Vanessa Maximoff ~ Alexandra Burimova.
Anthony Stark Jr. ~ Logan Lerman.
Luke Barton ~ Nathan Kress.
Sean Thorson ~ Austin Butler.
Jason Banner ~ Zayn Malik.
**The non-avengers (yet)**
Gianna Lokison ~ Cara Delevigne.
Anaïs Barnes ~ Georgie Henley.