#9 Breaking up (part 1 of 2)

Steve: You were fighting so much lately. You fought over many stupid things and most of the time, when the fight ended, you can't even remember about why were you fighting. This time it was one of the most long lasting, hurting, horrible fight you have ever had and he was winning.

"What is the freacking problem with you, Steve?" You yelled at him making him get more angry.

"Oh, so now it is MY problem?!" he yelled back at you. "You know what? Maybe my problem is that I don't love you anymore!" he stated and you instantly felt that sour, painful feeling on your throat when you're about to cry. You answered nothing and he turned around to see you, a tear streaming down your face. But you tried to keep strong.

"It's over. I'm moving with my parents tomorrow." you affirmed. And without letting him speak for the last time, you went upstairs and started packing your clothes and other stuff in bags and boxes. After ten minutes or so he came upstairs to your room and was just standing at the door watching you pack your things and cry. Then he left and disappeared all night. Next morning you were all packed and ready to move out when he arrived. "Goodbye, Steve" you said and left, when he found himself alone in his apartment he let himself fall on the floor and cried for hours.

Tony: He always lied to you. You forgive him the first, second, third time but he got used to it. In most of the fights you had, you always used the phrase "whu are you lying to me?" You were so tired about him lying to you, that one night you promised to yourself: "next time he lies to me, I'm leaving." Two days later, he told you he was leaving to an important dinner-meeting on a restaurant, but you knew he was going clubbing. So once he had left you packed a small bag with things like a pajama, clothes for tomorrow and your toothbrush.

You hid most of your things where you were sure Tony would never look and asked JARVIS if he could hide the things you couldn't. You looked for a hotel not so close but not so far from the Stark Tower and registered in for two nights. While you were gone, Tony arrived home and saw you were gone. He asked JARVIS where you were. "Sir, Mrs (Y/N) left because she was tired of you lying to her." he said, just as you had asked and Tony inmediately started looking for you desperately. He called your name but never got a response. He tried calling to your cell phone but you had turned it off.

Defeated, crying (yes, Tony Stark crying over you) and feeling so stupid for not stopping when he could (becuase as he admits, he did it for fun) he went to sleep. He felt so bad and couldn't get any sleep until 3 am in the morning.

Bruce: You felt like you weren't his priority. You knew he loved his science but sometimes he got obsessed and forgot totally about you. Once you were supposed to go for dinner together at a nice, fancy restaurant, but that day he had to work at a different lab so he spent all day out, while you were getting ready and waiting for him, he called you and asked for you to wait for him at the restaurant.

So you did what he asked and arrived, and waited and waited, and waited and waited longer... But he didn't arrive. Tired, you decided to go home and wait for him there, but for your surprise he was there already, shamelessly not even thinking about getting ready to meet you there at the restaurant., but still working at his lab!

You were mad at a point you had never been before. He didn't even notice you had arrived.

"This is it. I'm leaving" You said, standing at the door, calling his attention finally. He was confused at first but when he saw you all dressed up, he remembered what plans he had for today. "(Y/N) I am so sorry..." "This is not the first time, Bruce." You went straight to your room and he followed you. "(Y/N) I'm sorry! Please!" he begged as he saw you packing your things. "I'm tired of this." You said as you went out with justa little backpack. You'll get the rest of your stuff later.