"Huh? The rumors?" I asked.

"Yeah, that say that there is something dubious going on with you and Sam." She said.

"W-what." Sam yelled.

"Don't make assumptions without having any knowledge." I said to her.

"But you told everyone that you gave up on Nick." She said holding Nicks arm. "It has created a rumor, about you. That's the reason why Sam's here with you. Right?" She said sticking onto Nick like molasses on a tree

"Really? Is that true?" Sam asked.

"No, it's not true, No No! Nick this is just a misunderstanding. It's not what it looks like." I said waving my hand.

"It doesn't even concern me." Nick said placing his bag onto his shoulder and walking off. "Oh right, Elizabeth about what you said earlier. I'm free on Sunday, so I can see the movie with you." He said looking back at us.

"Really? Thank you." She said jumping up and down.

***

I gently rubbed my ankle, the pain wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it was still present.

(PS) you guys I think I have progressed with my writing skills. ^.^

"It's all your fault Sam, you leaned on me all of a sudden." I said to him.

"Oh, I forgot that you injured your leg, while playing tennis." He said looking at me. "I'm sorry," he and I were sitting down on the building steps. "By the way, I didn't know such a rumor existed inside the tennis club."

"There is no such rumor! I'm sure Elizabeth made it all up, just so she could give Nick a better impression of her, I don't know how, but that's what my gut says."

"Elizabeth isn't that type of girl. Who would lie for such a useless matter?" Sam said.

"I can see that you really love Elizabeth." I said to him.

"Jackson there's something I want to discuss with you. I mean how do I say this." He said sitting down closer to me. "You love Nick, I love Elizabeth. Elizabeth loves Nick. There is no benefit."

"Everyone will end up being depressed!" I said to him.

"That's why we have to work together, and help each other out." He said smiling.

"Help? How?"

"For example..." He started to whisper in my ear.

***

My friends fiercely placed their drinks on the table.

"What your going to stalk him?!" Jade yelled.

"No, no, listen. Only his date." I said covering her mouth. " I don't want Keith to hear." I said.

"Don't worry I don't think Keith is working today." Sasha said looking around.

"But what will you get by stalking him on his date?" Jade said.

"I don't know, but I'm worried. What if something happened between them? I'm scared I will have a front row seat." I said, I placed my forehead in the table. "I just get so nervous."

"Don't be pathetic." Sasha said lifting my head up with both her hands

"Sasha!" Jade yelled at her.

"But it's true, she gave away her first date to Elizabeth. And plus she's going to stalk them. That's even more pathetic. Am I wrong?" She said crossing her arms, that's one thing I love and dislike about Sasha, she's brutally honest.

*Beep*

"Did you guys here that?" Jade asked.

"Jade we are talking about something really important right now!" Sasha said.

***

"Kaitlin, I'm sorry. Since that time I've called every estate agency, but for some reason every time I find a nice place someone is always one step ahead." My father said.

"I see."

"We have no luck, well since we can't find a place yet, we have no choice but to stay with the Louis' for a while."

"Dad it's not your fault, so don't feel bad and apologize, it's okay I understand." I said to him.

"Yeah, and I was even full of confidence leaving this house. I thought I was making you go through some hard time too." He said, I looked down remembering how easily Nick accepted Elizabeth's proposition. It didn't even affect him at all. "See, I knew it." My dad said placing his hand on his forehead.

"No dad it's not what you think. In fact Dad, I seem to still love Nick."

"But Nick doesn't have-"

"It doesn't matter anymore, Nick might never love me, yet I don't want to give up until the very end. You always tell me that. It's not good to give up in the middle. After I left this house I realized that this is the feeling that I really don't want to give up right now."

"Right." My father replied.

"So don't worry to much about me dad. Even if I get hurt. It's better than doing nothing, then having to regret it later."

"You're really similar." He said crossing his arms.

"To mom?"

"No, to me. Just as I thought, you are my daughter." I frowned, he squeezed my nose. We both laughed.

Author's Note
Sorry for the wait. HAPPY READING ^.^