Chapter 3: And It All Begins

I froze in horror as many shots continued.

"Where's the little stuck up daddy's girl?" a girl's voice cooed 'daddy's girl.' It sounded young enough to be a 15 year old's voice and old enough to be 20. I prayed she didn't mean me.

"Harmony!" I heard her yell. Shit. She did mean me. I dashed for the nearest closet. I pulled out my phone.

"Ready babe?"

"Carlos how fast can you get here?"

"What if I told you I was outside?"

"Are you?"

"Yes."

"Don't panic but, I need you to drive over to the west exit. There's someone here...trying to kill me."

"Ok, " He took it all in, "ready?"

"Here I come." I ended the call, put my phone in my backpack, and peered out the crack under the door. All clear. I dashed out, running full speed and burst out the doors. Expecting a beat up old car and a 5th grade Carlos, I was taken aghast by the black Bugatti and the stranger in it.

"Carlos?" I fumbled. I stood with my mouth open and froze.

"See something you like?" He asked, winking. I felt my cheeks burn on site. He chuckled to himself and said, "Get in."

I stood, too shocked to do anything.

"Uhh...Harmony?" 

I blinked in shock.I watched him get out the car his eyes got wide until he reached on his side and revealed a gun.

"Don't move, Chaos." He said aiming at me my eyes got wider as I put my hands up. Carlos chuckled and moved over towards me . He slowly kept pointing the gun straight. Now next to me he said slowly and hushed. "When I say I want you to run to the car and move her. This is going to get nasty babe. And I don't want you or my baby girl to get hurt, got it?" He said, glancing at me out of the corner of his eye.

I put my hands down not able to say anything. "And whatever you do don't look back." I nodded. I braced myself, ready for his call.

"Go." He whispered. I took off and stopped dead in my tracks once I realised the voice ... it was the girl from the cafeteria

"Well, Well, Well ... If it isn't little Ms. Harmony Jones." It was the lady's voice from inside. Her voice was...familiar but strange at the same time. I spun around to see a girl. Wavy Sandish mud brown hair, With faded but natural looking red tips. Hazel eyes out lined in a dreadful blue, olive skin; dark enough to be considered Cherokee. Light enough to considered French. I've seen this girl before.

This girl was me.

"What's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost. Twin." She smiled and narrowed my eyes at me.