26. 12:00*

"Gary, who was it?" Amber asks as she calls out to him. She gets no reply from him. Akira leans back to see who's at the door, but she doesn't see Gary or anyone else.

"Gary!?"

Emanuel quickly turns around when he hears the anxiousness in Akira's voice. He and Brian head back into the living room to see Akira standing by the open front door.

"What's wrong?" Emanuel anxiously asks as he looks to Akira.

"It's Gary, he went to answer the door, but he's...gone." Akira says as she walks outside to check the yard. Emanuel's heart skips a beat as he quickly rushes outside to see if his jeep was still there and it was.

"Who the hell was at the door?" Emanuel curiously asks as he looks back at Akira. She shrugs her shoulders as she hugs herself to keep warm.

"He has to be around here somewhere, he can't just disappear!" Emanuel cries out as he begins to frantically search the premises. Akira brings up the flashlight on her phone and helps him. Amber and Brian search inside the house.

In that time a car pulls up, Jason, David and Ebonne get out of her car and see all of the chaos happening. The three quickly rush inside to see what's going on.

"Amber, what's up!?" Ebonne eagerly asks as she sees Amber running around with Brian.

Amber stops and catches her breath, "Gary's missing!"

David's eyes widen in fear as he steps up to the front, "What are you talking about!? His Jeep is out there?"

"I don't know! He was here one minute and the next he was gone! Help us find him god damnit!" She yells as she rushes up the staircase. Jason heads outside with Emanuel as David rushes to Gary's jeep. Ebonne heads down to the basement with Brian.

David opens the driver door and checks to see Gary's key still in the ignition. "Fuck." David mutters as he checks in the backseat, but no one.

After a good half hour of searching everyone huddles back into the living room. "He's not anywhere." Amber says as she falls back onto the couch.

"I don't understand how he could just disappear. Maybe he was kidnapped?" Akira suggest as she looks around at everyone to see if maybe they thought the same.

Amber bites her lip as she thinks to herself, "What if...what if it was James?"

"Why would James take Gary?" Ebonne asks as she frowns in confusion.

Amber shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there. But it's not that far fetched. James is a demon, so he could disappear without a trace anytime he wanted. Who knows!" She says as she flails her arms around.

Brian hears a very low croak, his ears instantly perk up to listen. He blocks out the bickering between the group and tries to focus on the croak. After a few minutes he doesn't hear it again, so he continues on listening.

"Wait, has anyone tried calling him!?" Jason blurts out. Everyone looks to him in surprise, everyone immediately pulls out they're phones to dial Gary's number.

"Wait! We all can't dial his number at once! I'll do it." David says as he presses the dial button on his cell, he holds the phone up to his ear as he stands up. The phone rings a few times, but no answer. He dials a few more times, but gets no reply.

"Wait, do you guys hear that?" Brian asks as he quickly stands up. David keeps the phone to his ear, he dials one more time. Everyone holds in their breaths as they stood their in silence. Gary's ringtone suddenly begins playing in the distance.