25. Past*

Gary gasps for air as he sits up. He quickly checks his surroundings to see him somewhere unfamiliar. He quickly stands up and pulls out his phone, 'No Signal'.

"Fuck!" Gary hoarsely says as loud, he quickly turns the flash light on. He shines around him to see he's out in the wilderness somewhere.

"Why the fuck am I back here...the last time I was here was..." He hears a twig snap behind him. Gary instantly freezes in place as horrible memories from before come flooding in. He looks to his left and sees the tall black lanky figure, his piercing yellow eyes staring Gary down. The faded woman climbs down from a tree, her torn yellow dress blowing in the wind.

A drop of sweat slithers down the side of his face as he tries his best to keep still.

The woman hops down from the tree and lands in front of Gary, she smirks as she opens her slit open mouth to reveal sharp black charred teeth. "I remember you." She croakily says as she raises her hands up to Gary's face. Gary immediately keep his gaze off of her eyes and looks down at her yellow dress.

"You learned." She says, with a slight disappointment in her voice.

The tall black figure floats around Gary, dragging his nails along Gary as well. Gary feels something trickling down his chest and back. The woman smirks as she shakes her head and steps back.

"He has learned from the experience before, let's see how much he can handle before he caves." The woman softly says as she flashes an evil grin.

Gary thinks about speaking, but hesitates, 'If I speak, will they attack? Should I risk it? Fuck.' Gary says as he mentally rolls his eyes. More sweat rolls down his face.

"Why am I here?" Gary says as he finally mutters the courage to speak, he instantly closes his eyes, waiting to be attacked.

The woman looks taken back, almost surprised he spoke. "A good friend dropped you off here for us to play with."

Gary slowly opens his eyes and looks down at the woman's dress, "Why?"

The woman chuckles, "James just wanted to have some fun with you. You were his favorite."

"Where is he? I'll show him fun." Gary says as he bawls up his fist. The woman looks down at his bawled up fist and chuckles.

"Boy, you could try but you would never touch him."

"I don't understand how I could be his favorite when he has his baby momma and his son." The woman and tall black figure stop moving, Gary immediately feels the even intenser stare from the two.

"She told you."

"Yes."

The woman chuckles as she shakes her head, "Of course she did." The woman takes a step toward Gary as the black figure begins circling them again.

"Do you know where we are boy?"

Gary gulps loudly, "Yes, the woods just by the carnival and mountains."

"Wrong."

Gary frowns as he looks up to her mouth, but quickly looks back down at her dress again. "I'm not wrong. I've lived here my entire life."

"So have we." The woman hoarsely whispers as she holds up her claw. She smiles as she makes a slit down Gary's shoulder, he groans in pain as some blood trickles out. The black figure them makes a cut as well on Gary's back.

Gary take a deep breath to keep from screaming in agony. He opens his eyes and continues dealing with the burning pain on his body. "What do you mean?"