"It's hot?" Tatiana laughed. "We made a gas stop an hour ago. I put these in the microwave until you woke up." I stared at her. "That's sweet of you," I whispered. Tatiana nodded and gave me the cup of coffee. "I put cream in it for you." "Aww that's nice, but I don't drink coffee. I drink tea." Tatiana gasped. 

"Oh! I knew something seemed off. Oh, I'll go make you some tea then." I nodded. "Thanks." When Tatiana left, Solange stared at me. "Watch out for her!" She hissed. "Solange Knowles, Tatiana isn't gay." Dana scoffed as she walked in. "Lies all lies." Dana sat down beside me and held a little red box in her hand. 

"You're going to need this. Happy early anniversary punk." 

I opened up the box and glared at my assistant. "A whistle?" "Not just any whistle," Dana said. Solange gasped and ran over to us. "You bought it for her?" Dana nodded. "Beyonce, it's a rape whistle." I groaned. "Just listen!" Dana said, "in case, Tatiana tries anything. Whistle for us. I'll fight for you boo." 

Dana held my shoulders. "I'm starting to think you're a lesbian." Dana pushed me back. "Girl boom! I like dick! And dick only!" Solange laughed, but she stopped when Tatiana walked back in. She had a cup of tea in her hand. "Michael said you like honey in your tea." I nodded as I took the cup. Tatiana's fingertips touched mine. My eyes widened. 

"Thanks..." 

"Goodmorning crew!"

Michael walked in from the pilots's cabin with the twins on his hips. "Hey boo!" I greeted. I didn't drink the tea. I put it in Dana's hand and kissed Michael on the lips. "Ooohh, a kiss on the lips before nine? You're in a good mood." "I sure am. I'm meeting royalty today." Michael laughed. "Goodmorning babies." I kissed Prince and Princess on the top of their heads. 

"Ladies and gentlemen please take your seats. We'll be landing in thirty minutes." 

Michael and I took our seat by each other. He smiled and held my hand. "You're glowing right now? Are you sure you're not pregnant?" I glared at Michael, but I couldn't help but smile when he puckered his lips up in that pout." I kissed him quickly. "I might be if you keep getting close to me." 

Solange's POV

I stared at Tatiana. She seemed upset that Bey didn't drink the tea she made for her. I sat back and observed the surroundings. "You seein' what I'm seein'?" Dana whispered. I nodded. "Tatiana doesn't seem to happy about all this," I whispered. I had one question to ask Tatiana. 

"Umm... Tatiana dear?" 

"Hmm?" 

"I don't mean to sound rude or nosy, but when's the last time you had a boyfriend?" I asked sweetly. Beyonce whipped her head around and stared daggers at me. Dana hit my arm. "Uh well," Tatiana started. You're not answering quick enough ma'am! Are you even interested in men? "I haven't had one in three years." 

"Good Lord," Dana shouted. 

Bey and Michael stared at us. I sighed. "Good Lord....He has kept us all this time. And I just want to praise him!" Dana shouted. She lifted up her hands. "Ahh shubba la la la la lalala....Oh wei lei lei lei lei lei lei Michael Jackson....oh wei lei lei lei lei lei lei Steve Harvey....oh wei lei lei lei lei lei lei Tatiana's gay." 

I hit Dana. Tatiana laughed. "You two are funny and you have such good taste in jewelry D." Tatiana reached out to touch Dana's necklace. Dana swatted her hand. 

"Oh no ma'am! This is a male section only. Males only. Males only!

Beyonce groaned and covered her eyes. Tatiana smiled. "Y'all are too cute for me. Just fabulous." I stared at Tatiana then at Bey. I raised my eyebrows. 

"No," my sister mouthed. 

"Whore," I mouthed back.

Bey shook her head and mouthed, "Later." I laughed. Oh yeah, Tatiana's gay. And Bey knows damn well.

Beyonce's POV

I wanted to stab my little sister. I really truly honestly did! I can't believe she asked Tatiana that question! That's none of our business. I let out a sigh of relief when we reached the hotel. Michael really wanted to go back to bed. I could tell. We got there at ten at night, and I'm sure Princess Diana didn't want to see us at this ungodly hour.

Michael collasped on the bed in our suite and groaned. "I wish to sleep like there is no tomorrow." I laughed as I placed the twins in their bed. I could see Michael beginning to slip into a deep slumber, but I wanted to stay up and talk about this whole Tatiana situation. I just didn't want to believe some of it.

Some of it...

"Michael," I whispered. Michael grunted in reply. "Baby I need to talk." Michael sighed. "Can't we talk in the morning. I really want to sleep right now." Michael pulled the covers over his face. "This is serious," I hissed. Michael nodded. "So is sleep and you need it." I punched my husband in his back. "Michael dammit it's about whether or not our nanny is a lesbian!!"

Michael muttered something under his breath and opened his eyes. "What's wrong Beyonce? Are you scared of her now or something?" "No, I most certainly am not." "Then go to bed," Michael whined. i sighed and stared at him.

"You a busta'!' I hissed.

I turned out the light and stared at the ceiling. "Goodnight Michael," I whispered. "Bed Beyonce." I frowned and began to say something. "Nah," I mouthed. I just laid my head on the pillow and fell fast asleep.

Michael's POV

When I woke up, Bey was already half dressed. "Hurry up Michael we don't have all day!" She hissed. I sighed and got dressed in no time. I actually had on a suit today. Something I rarely ever wore anymore. I groaned and put on my shades as Bey walked out the room and down the hall. I saw that Tatiana was already at the elevator with the twins and the security team.

"You look beautiful Mrs. Jackson," Tatiana said.

"Thanks, but I feel bloated as hell."

Tatiana laughed as she handed Bey her purse. I noticed that as I was examining Bey, to make sure she didn't go out the room looking indecent, I noticed Tatiana was looking too.

She wasn't doing like the friendly girlfriend making sure you're perfect look. She was actually checking my wife off! I frowned and pulled her arm towards me. "Are you looking at my wife Tatiana?" She chuckled as she brushed my hand away.

"Lesbi-honest with each other Michael. Who wouldn't?"

Author's Note: Beyonce better have that rape whistle close by! Tatiana is after you Bey! RUN BEY RUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!!! Lmao! I think I spend too much time on the Internet. So, I started a YouTube channel and I did a video about myself *blushes* My YouTube is ThrillerCouture22, but for those who are lazy and don't want to make an account and subscribe to me. I'm gonna post it to the side because I'm nice like that!!! All right go be free little munchkins in this land full of giants! ^.^