In which Riker sees boobs

"What the heck?"

I froze in place at a familiar voice coming from the front room and Lun- fucking shit- I mean Florence noticed my reaction.

"What the fuck was that?" She whispered towards me.

I was about to answer her but the sound of Riker coming towards the door made me throw Florence to the side in panic.

"Ow!" She hissed making me wince.

My head snapped towards the door as Riker busted in eyeing me.

"Uh? Was I interrupting something?" He asked noticing as I covered up my lower half.

I was about to answer but Lun- shit - Florence beat me to it.

"Uh, yeah!" She said annoyed.

Riker's eyes snapped towards her and widened at the sight of her naked he threw his arm over his eyes while I threw the blanket over her completely, leaving me stark naked.

"Jesus Christ!" He exclaimed before backing out of the room and slamming the door. "Get dressed then get your ass out here!" He yelled through the door causing Florence to start laughing hysterically.

"Man, he acted like he's never seen a pair of jugs before!"

"Technically he hasn't." I quipped causing her to snicker.

"I heard that." He said annoyed.

"Back the fuck off for a bit man!" I yelled exasperated.

I heard him sigh as he walked towards the living room.

"Oh my god." I groaned behind my hands. "My penis has gone into hiding." I slammed my hands down. "godamnit Riker!"

Florence started giggling on the side of the bed and I looked towards her unamused.

"You actually flung me!" She said in disbelief as she got up off the floor to fetch her clothes. And I rubbed at my face furiously. "So, stallion, who's the warden." She said pointedly making me sigh.

"My brother, the one who I share this apartment with." I muttered before throwing on a pair of sweatpants and heading towards the door.

"I'll be right back." I winked before heading out into the living room only to see Riker looking around the room in disbelief.

And I looked too, to see Florence's shit everywhere, and I really do mean everywhere, she had her panties on the corner of the TV when we play drinking games while binge watching the office.

But I don't think Riker would understand that.

"What the hell is all of this?" He gestured to the room while turning to face me.

"Didn't expect for you to get home early." I said quietly. And that's all I could say really, I had no excuse for why there was a half eaten sandwich on top of his work desk nor did I have an explanation for the beer covered UNO cards.

"I-Is she living here?" He said confused and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just told her, she can stay here until she gets back on her feet-"

"And how long has that been?" He interrupted.

"A month."

"A mon- you mean to tell me that she's been here since the day I left?" He pointed back towards my room.

"Well technically she's been here since the second day you left-" I paused as he glared at me. "But uh, yeah."

Riker sighed and dragged his hand down his face. "She has to get out of here."

I looked back towards the room and dragged Riker towards the front of the apartment and I spoke in a whisper.

"Look, this girl is going through a lot of shit right now. Just let her stay a little bit longer, and she'll be out of your hair." I clapped his shoulder. "Besides, you'll love her, she's a riot."

Riker crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Just two?" I nodded my head quickly and Riker smiled slightly.

*two weeks*

"Oh my god, again?" Riker grumbled as Sarah and the rest of us started laughing, we all watched as Florence raked the pile of chips towards her again for the fifth time this night.

She was robbing us blind.

But she looked sexy as hell while doing it.

I thought this was going to be lame, having a couple's night amongst my brothers and sister, but it was actually pretty fun.

But Florence has been acting different.

Almost polite, well accept towards Rocky, which Alexia got a kick out of.

"How about that walk?" Rydel asked fanning herself, and we all agree feeling stuffy, pushing back from the table I hooked my arm around Florence's waist and she snuggled into me.

"Having a good time?" I mumbled in her ear and she hummed back in response giving me a chaste kiss.

"Yeah, it's-" She shook her head chuckling. "You guys are so close." She frowned a bit at the end. My heart broke for her.

Her past sounds outrageously sad, and here she's presented with a family that "had their shit together" and it sucks.

And suddenly I find myself just wishing I could change it all. I wish she could've had something like I did.

"I'm yours." I said quietly. And she stopped on the pavement we were walking on and I turned to see her eyes watering.

"Say it again." She whimpered.

I came closer to her nose to nose as I caressed her cheek bones. "I'm all yours. No one else's." I grabbed her hand and placed it against my heart and I hers and we just stood in silence feeling the matched thrum of our hearts.

"You deserved better." I said quietly, surprising us both. "I-I mean, with your upbringing and all, and your ex-" I trailed off watching as she shook her head.

She wiped underneath her eyes and gave me a sad smile. "I wouldn't be here if it weren't for their fuck ups." She laughed.

I laughed a little too and rested my head on her shoulder. "You know, this is the realist I've been with you."

She raked her fingers though my hair and sighed. "This is the realist I have been with anyone in my whole life."

"Ross Lynch, What have you done to me?"