In which he meets her for the first time

"Three weeks?" I looked towards my brother Riker who nodded happily.

"Yeah, nonreturnable tickets, so me and Sarah thought we might as well just use them." He went towards his closet and pulled out some button up shirts. "You're going to be fine here on your own, right?"

I rolled my eyes and laid back on his bed. "I think I can manage, we're roommates, not father and son you dickwad."

Riker chuckled as he zipped up his suitcase. "We're brothers... dickwad." He picked up his suitcase and went towards the living room and I followed.

"Okay, so you have both mine and Sarah's numbers, all emergency contacts on the fridge, uhh." He scratched his head looking around the room. "Looks like there's really nothing else.Goodbye?" He held his arms out, and I rolled my eye excepting his hug, then shoving him off me.

"Have fun on your cruise." I said sarcastically and he simply nodded as he shut the door behind him.

I looked around the empty apartment and nodded to myself before going back into my room to get ready for the night.

***

"Okay, so I say we hit up club indigo first, then we go to that strip club down on Fifth street." Rocky walked beside me excitedly through the busy streets of Manhattan.

"I don't want to go to that cheep ass strip club." I grimaced making Rocky groan.

"Nothing else is popping tonight Ross, quit being a pussy." He shoved me and I fell back into someone.

"Oh shit!"

I looked back behind me to see a girl, her reddish brown hair covering her face as she scrambled to pick up the pieces of change that clattered to the floor.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I bent down to help her pick them up, and I heard Rocky's laughter fade into the distance as he ran away, probably going to that damn strip club.

I was still picking up some coins when she was finished, I looked towards her hand she was holding out, waiting for me to drop the change in.

I did so and stood back up, glancing at the amount she had to pay.

Seventy-two fucking dollars.

"C'mon lady I don't have all night." The cabby spat.

"Chill the fuck out." She responded back throwing a wad of cash in his face making him yell, but she shut him up by slamming the passenger door.

We both watched in silence as he drove off down the road, his tires screeching at his sharp right turn.

"What an ass." I laughed. "Hi I'm-"

"Save it, I don't care." She put her bag farther up her arm and turned to walk away.

"Hey, wait!" I grabbed her arm and turned her towards me, only to be caught off guard from her green eyes.

"Hands off fucktard!" She slapped my hand off and huffed, pushing her thick hair behind her left ear.

"You could at least be nice after I helped you." I smiled at her but she only scoffed in return.

"Yeah, and your the reason why I dropped it in the first place, what do you want?" She crossed her arms over her chest, making her cleavage more noticeable in her green tank-top and black cardigan.

"Want to have a drink with me?" I suggested lamely. "I mean, it's the least I could do for making you drop your change."

She looked away from me, watching a group of people walk past us, all rambunctiously giggling and yelling.

"Jet lag is a real bitch you know." She looked me back in the eyes making me shiver. I felt my shoulders drop in disappointment.

"It's a good thing I got my fake ID handy.My name is Luna" She grinned at me, and I almost pissed my pants at the sight of her dimples popping out.

***

"No way!" I started laughing again as Luna showed me that she can indeed tie a cherry stem in a knot.

"It means I'm a good kisser." She spit the stem out onto the bar to show the knot, making me break out into more laughter.

"Where'd you learn that at." I asked between my laughter.

"Well I heard it when I was little, and when I went to Japan, there was this competition for it, winner got to kiss this hunky actor, but I didn't really know him." She shrugged eating another cherry.

"Did you win?" I flinched away as she spit a cherry pit at me.

"He said I was the best damn kisser in all of Japan, of course I won you idiot." She said, spitting another cherry put at me, this time nailing me in the eye. "Bullseye!" She yelled, almost falling out of the high barstool.

"Damn it's hot in here." I pushed my hair back from my forehead and fanned myself, but found myself lost at the sight of Luna putting her hair up into a bun, and fastening her cardigan around her waist.

"Another round of shots?" She slapped her hand on the bar making me snap out of it.

"Actually I want to try something." I smirked making her look at me questioningly. "Let's do a cherry knot contest, first one to get it into a knot wins."

"Oh and what do we win." She raised her brow.

"If you win. you get to do whatever you want to me, if I win I get to do whatever I want to you." My smirk was wiped off my face when Luna looked towards me with a sensual glare.

"You really shouldn't be so confident."

***

"You- totally- uh - surprised me." She said as I kissed further down her neck.

"I'm competitive sorry I didn't warn you." I crashed my lips down onto hers and lifted her up by her thighs, crashing her into the wall by the apartment door.

"I- I can't believe all you wanted to do was dance!" She laughed as I focused my attention on unlocking the apartment door.

"And I can't believe that you suck ass at dancing." I laughed too as I carried her into the apartment, devouring her plump lips. I opened the door to my bed room quickly before dropping her down onto my bed.

"Wow, you smell good." She hugged me close to her as I sucked on her jawline, leading to her laughing. "That tickles."

And pretty soon, clothes were removed, limbs were tangled, moans were exchanged, and that was the first night I met Luna Fawn Schmidt.

_______________
Aaaaanndddd I'm pretty sure that's the closest you'll ever get to smut from me... who knows, I'm getting older now. We'll just have to wait and see...