Making it official

Present...
"Ross! Open the door please!"

I jolted awake and I was startled at the sight of the razor blade back in front of me again.

"Baby please open the door!" Her voice was muffled from the wooden door.

I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming I have to be dreaming.

I held my head in my hands trying to block out the pounding noises on the outside as she pleaded with me.
***
Past

"Geez, you freeloader wash the fucking dishes!" I chucked a pillow at Luna who was channel surfing right now and she groaned.

"Fuck off you mop head, I will when I'm good and ready." She grabbed the pillow and placed it behind her to lounge on it.

A week of this monstrosity. The sex of course was amazing, but trying to make decent conversation, or discussion about her moving out was impossible.

Each time I've tried, she either seduced me to drop the subject or locked herself in the bathroom until I went to sleep.

She's very peculiar and a fucking pain in the ass. She likes to look through all my shit and wear my clothes despite the three suit cases she has in my closet.

It's like owning a heartless cat that gives you bj's.

But I've noticed on occasion she loses the whole facade she's put up, because sometimes her eyes completely glass over and she has to excuse herself to go to the bathroom. So I hear her cry almost every other day, and I'm too much of a dick to discover the reason behind her tears.

"Want me to cook tonight?" I was startled by her voice and I turned around in my office chair to look at her skeptically.

"Why?" I asked perplexed.

Luna scoffed and rolled her eyes but then looked at the ground. "I-I've been a bitch lately haven't I?" She asked instead of answering.

I didn't even hesitated to nod my head making her sigh.

"Go get dressed, we're doing some fancy shit tonight." She muttered before walking out. I looked back at my computer confused by her behavior but I just shook my head and went towards the bedroom, but walking past the bathroom I heard her sobbing again.
***
"You can come out now." Luna said quietly.

I walked out only baring my black button up shirt with terribly ripped black skinny jeans... and my ugly ass pink socks, and walking out into the living room I was shocked to see Luna standing there in a floor length red gown standing by a table. There where petals all over the floor, and I immediately discovered the source from where they came from (my mom sent me fucking tulips) and there we candles here and there already lit and glowing making her eyes illuminated.

I stupidly uttered out the first words that came to mind. "What the fuck?"

Luna snorted and closed her eyes shaking her head. "Waita ruin the moment Romeo." She opened her eyes again and grinned. "This is an apology feast. Well, kinda." She gestured towards the food selection and I resisted the urge to laugh at the McDonald bags sitting there.

She looked at me expectantly and I looked back at her confused. "What?"

"What do you think, about all this." She asked exasperated and I didn't even bother to look at what else she set up because I was struck with empathy at how many times I've tried to make up for shit that I've done with a corny gesture. But no one has ever done it for me...

"I like you. A lot." I sighed and dug into one of the bags grabbing a fry. "And that's really bad because I think your afraid of commitment." I said truthfully finally sitting down at the table, and she was still standing looking at me livid.

"I'm not fucking afraid of anything you little-"

"You are." I interrupted. "And that's why I ruined the moment, you don't have to do this anymore you know, it's okay."

She pulled out the seat and sat down across from me massaging her temples.

"Y-You're so infuriating, I'm here trying to do something nice, and you tell me you like me and that I don't like you, as if you had the right to determine how I fucking feel." She seethed.

I bit into the burger she got me and shrugged speaking with my mouth full. "How do you feel then?"

She looked up at me glaring, but little did she know she was only turning me on. "I fucking like you you little shit. What are you going to do about it?" She got up from her seat and pulled me back from the table to sit on my lap.

"Nothing, it's 2015 girls need to grow some balls." I joked and she had my head between her hands and she kept looking from both of my eyes, trying to read me.

"Don't play with me like that." She growled. I grabbed her face in my hands then trying to get the upper hand in this stare down but her eyes were starting to glisten.

"Well, I've already taken you out for drinks-"

"After you made me drop all my fucking change." She interrupted. I moved my hands over her mouth, and she licked my hands but I didn't pull away.

"I've take. You out for drinks, we've had sex, I saved your ass from the rain, you've met my asshat of a brother, you're staying with me... until you get back on your feet." I said that last part quietly and she pinched my ear. "We're practically already dating, so do you want a label, or do you still want me to call you a freeloader?"

She removed my hand from her mouth and leaned down to touch our foreheads together. "I'm always the one to make bad decisions so fuck it." She kissed me deeply and my hands slid down to her waist griping her tightly.

"Say you're mine then." I whispered as I kissed her neck.

"I'm yours." She breathed out. "All yours."

••••••
Wow, steeaamy

So I never really mentioned I have a twitter... and an Instagram (THANKS TO @/frostedrydel and @/midnightrydel for bringing that to my attention xD)

Twitter: @cossiscute
Insta: @cossiscute

Thanks for reading!

-Aliah