In which they learn basic things

"How old is this car?" I looked towards Luna, who was now sitting in the front seat, going through all the compartments she possibly could in my 2006 Mustang convertible.

"It's only nine years old." I shrugged, we just dropped Rocky off at Alexia's house, much to Luna's a amusement, she roasted him his whole walk up to the door way, and abruptly stopping when Alexia opened the door.

"Hey, do you know Rocky's girlfriend or something?" I asked as we were stopped at a red light.

"I think I've seen her before, I'm not sure, my life here got blurred off from the time I spent in Japan." She shrugged sinking lower in her seat.

"Okay, so where am I taking you?" I hit the gas pedal as soon as the light turned green, only taking glances at her every now and then. And I saw a nervous look in her face.

"I don't really have any where to go right now." She said quietly.

I frowned and turned to look at her again to see that she was already looking at me.

I coughed and looked back out to the road. "You can uh, crash at my place if you need to."

I was caught off guard when she launched herself at me wrapping me in a hug, I swerved on the road but righted myself as soon as I could.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" She laughed sitting back down in her seat. I just shook my head and ignored my beating heart.
***
"I just ordered some pizza if you're hungry." I walked into the bedroom as quickly averted my eyes when I saw she was changing clothes.

"I'm always hungry." She laughed pulling her sweat pants up and shaking out her wet hair, sending droplets out into the room.

"Hey Romeo, do you have any good movies?" She leapt towards my TV to look at the stack of movies I had beside it. "Geez, all of these damn romantic comedies." She looked at me and tsked, shaking her head. But she looked at the last movie in the stack as looked at me questioningly.

"2010 summer bash?" She grabbed at it and I snatched it out of her hands.

"We're not watching this." She tried to grab for it but I held it up high making her glare at me, and before I know it she was giving me a brutal purple nurple.

"We're watching it." She easily grabbed the disc from my hand the sauntered over to the DVD player.

I winced as I heard the beginning of the tape, the sounds of me and my siblings prepubescent voices introducing our band.

"Woah." Was all Luna said as she plopped down on my bed, her eyes transfixed on the screen.

I smiled at my mother's voice behind the camera, cheering us on and I gave up and sat beside Luna on the bed, watching one of R5's first show.

"Oh my god, you were so tiny." Luna put her hands on her cheeks and pushed them inward, making her lips pop out. "All that baby fat." She mused making me roll my eyes.

This was when my voice was awkwardly changing, and I just thanked god that my voice had deepened.

"Hey! That's the assface!" Luna laughed pointing at the screen towards Rocky making me laugh with her.

"Yeah, you should've seen him after the performance, blowing chunks everywhere." I grimaced at the memory. He had a severe case if stage fright as the groups we performed for grew bigger and bigger.

I guess we'd never find out if he got over it.

"So, you used to be in a family band. This apartment, you live in with your oldest brother, that one who's playing the bass." She pointed towards the screen, and her finger moved towards Rydel. "I saw her in some pictures out in the living room, and he was in it with her." She hummed thoughtfully. "I wonder when they fell in love?"

I remembered the pictures that were out in the living room, it was a picture of Rydel, Ellington and their son Levi. I looked away in thought before looking back at Luna.

"They've been together for almost seven years now." I said towards her, and she nodded her head still watching the video.

"I didn't ask." She shrugged.

I blinked, trying to think of what to say after that but I was saved by the doorbell.
***

"But doesn't that get boring?" She asked curiously.

I shook my head quickly and threw down my pizza crust (I hate pizza crust). "Journalism could never get boring for me, honestly I basically get paid for knowing the alphabet." I joked, but Luna's eyes widened.

"I never thought about it that way! Maybe you should hook me up with a job at that fancy paper." She trailed her finger up my arm teasingly making me bite my lip.

"What do you do?" I asked.

Luna seemed to freeze before shaking her head. "Nothing, I just came back from studying abroad." She shrugged. "The last job I probably ever had here was babysitting."

I sat there for awhile mulling over her words and my brows knitted together in confusion.

"H-how old are you?" I asked, remembering from yesterday that she mentioned a fake ID.

She looked at me with a perplexed expression before answering. "I turned twenty a month ago."

I sighed in relief and she punched my arm. "I thought I had someone under age!" I exclaimed making her scoff with annoyance.

"Do I look that young!?" She had her arm ready to punch me and I chuckled with fear.

"I don't know the best answer here!" I started laughing harder, watching as Luna slowly lowered her arm.

My laughter subsided as I watched her expression change to a blank one. She was looking towards a random spot on the carpet, and cautiously I snapped my fingers in front of her face, making her jolt back to reality.

"You okay?" I asked concerned.

Luna looked at me pensively for a minute before sighing, her voice sounding shaky.

"I-I'm just tired." She croaked.

I was going to question her further but I had a feeling I already knew what she was upset about.

Because she did seem pretty frazzled when I saw her on the side of the road today, and I was left to wonder who the hell that guy was that kicked her fine ass to the curb.

Surprisingly, she didn't want to sleep in the same bed as me despite that fact that we already done so, but avoiding any argument, I didn't say anything as I went to go get myself pillows and blankets, because I was going to be sleeping on that hard ass couch tonight.

But I'd rather it be me then her.