She met Jesus Christ

This isn't a raura story, bc I can't see Laura being the cheating type, but her name is Luna, so feel free all you Raura shippers to call her Laura :)
_____________

"Don't move or I'll cut your throat." I froze all my movements when I felt something soft touch my throat. But held back a groan from the suction I was given.

I opened my eyes to see, Luna straddling me, her hair was everywhere, but her eyes were on me.

"Sleep well?" I asked as I stroked her back, making goosebumps rise.

"Yes actually, who knew sex was the key to get over jet lag." She kissed my jaw quickly before getting off me.

"Where are you going?" I sat up on my elbows and watched as she searched around the room for her clothing items, and she made eye contact with me as she put on her panties.

"All good things must come to an end." She sighed, raking a hand through her messy hair.

"That's not exactly true, we can go out for coffee?" Is suggested, but she looked at me and laughed.

"I'm a hook up, no breakfast, don't you know the rules?" She rolled her eyes at me and threw on her tank-top and I bit my lip watching her. "Plus I have a life, Romeo." She pulled her pants on and came towards me, giving me a heated kiss on the lips before pulling back. "Good night, good night, parting is such sweet sorrow, for I shall say good night till it be morrow." She whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Can I at least have your number?!" I asked before she walked out of my room. She snickered at me biting her lip.

"Your not good at playing Romeo." She pursed her lips, then broke into a huge grin. "Sure."

I sat up and looked for my phone, finding it on the nightstand I unlocked it quickly and handed it to her, and she wasted no time punching her number in.

"Don't call before noon, or I'll murder you." She said seriously, tossing my phone towards my crotch but I caught it before it hit me.

"Okay, well, I'll see ya when I see ya." I awkwardly waved as she walked backwards towards the door.

"Sounds good Romeo." She was just about to leave before she paused and grinned at me. "You might want to wear a scarf of something." She laughed before finally shutting my bedroom door, leaving me naked, flustered, and curious.

I got up quickly, ignoring the cold draft and went towards the bathroom to see big purple marks on my chest, and leading up all the way to my throat.

I once heard that hickeys were a sign of possession.

By why on earth would I girl like that want to keep me around?

***

"So what?" He shrugged tossing the carton to his fries on the trey in front of me.

"So what? Dude she was banging hot." I looked around the small dining area of McDonalds to see if anyone was watching, I then pulled down the front of my shirt to show him the dark hickeys I was given. "She gave me these." I said proudly.

Rocky did a mock applaud and got up out of the booth. "Waita go, your first hook up since Elaine." He said in a monotone voice making me huff in annoyance.

"I don't think she's just a hook up man, I got her number." I bragged, walking ahead of him out the door and towards the parking lot.

"Cool! I don't care anymore! Now drive me home, Alexia has been blowing me up with texts." He got in the passenger seat and rolled down the window getting out a cigarette.

"I think you should be nicer to her." I said quietly. "She is pregnant." I drove out into the street, heading towards his house.

"I know, how the hell did that happen?!" He asked incredulously.

I rolled my eyes glancing at him. "There's these things called condoms that prevent shit like that." My eyebrows knitted together as I looked forward through all this rain that was coming down, and I squinted to see on the side of the road things being tossed out by a guy and a girl screaming her head off.

I slammed on the breaks as two things came to mind, first that girl was fucking Luna and second I can't remember if we used a damn condom.

I swung the car around, making Rocky hit his head on the window. "What the fuck man?!"

I pulled to the side quickly to see that the guy was driving away, while Luna stood there, drenched from head to toe, with all this luggage surrounding her.

I got out of the car quickly ignoring Rocky's complaints as I jogged out towards her. She looked at me confused for a minute before freezing in horror at realization of who I was.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." She laughed, running a hand the through the mop she called her hair. "How much of that did you see?" She asked, her eyes looking pained.

I only shrugged and shook my head. "Not enough to know what happened." I said quietly.

She nodded and looked around at all her stuff on the floor and sighed. "Mind if I join you in your car." She asked hopeful, a water droplet falling from her eyelash, and I was just hoping it wasn't a tear.

"Uh, yeah, my brother Rocky is in the front seat though." He eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "He's the asshole that pushed me into you last night." I explained making her nod her head in response.

She grabbed the four suitcases that surrounded her and walked towards me, biting her lip and shaking her head. "You really saved my ass tonight." She breathed out.

I opened the trunk and packed her bags in, slamming it shut when I finished and then I opened the backseat door for her.

She got in, her soaking wet body was probably going to leave a mildew smell in my car later on, but I could care less right now.

"Who the hell are you?" Rocky looked back at Luna and I rolled my eyes, about to tell him to fuck off but Luna beat me to it.

"Wow, I never thought I'd meet Jesus Christ on Earth, this is truly an honor man!" She grabbed his hand and kissed it making Rocky rip his hand out of her grasp.

"This is Luna, she the girl I told you about." I said smugly. Rocky smirked at me before turning back to her.

"So you're the sucker fish that marked my little brother?" I looked back at Luna in the review mirror to see her nodding.

"But let me tell you, your brother defiantly isn't little." She winked at me in the mirror making me snap my eyes towards the road and her laugh.

Rocky looked at her disgusted and sat back down facing forward, crossing his arms while he pouted.

"She's worse than Ryland." He muttered.

"Hey turn up the music Jesus!" Luna yelled from the back seat throwing a quarter at Rocky's face.

"Oh yeah, she likes the throw things." I stated.