"Give me a flawed girl, God."

"This is a shit amusement park, I'm not fucking amused, that clown reminded me of my crack head uncle." Luna ranted as we went towards the ticket booth at the amusement park.

"Ross can you please get her to stop cursing?" Rydel begged as she held her hands over her son's ears.

"Hey Luna."

"What?"

"Watch your fucking langue you asshole my nephew is here." I laughed and Luna snorted and shook her head looking away from me.

"Ross." I turned back around to see Ellington looking at me disapprovingly. I simply rolled my eyes and looked back towards Luna.

"Y'know, I used to be in a freak show." Luna tugged me forwards by my belt buckle and smirked at me.

"Why am I not having a hard time believing that?" I licked my lips and started to lean forward.

"Next!"

"You guys are terrible around children." Rydel muttered and moved past us with my nephew Levi.

"Hey, you wanna blow this pop stand?" Luna nudged me and I nodded. She grabbed my hand eagerly and took me towards the Farris wheel. When we got up in line Luna reached in her wallet and produced a twenty.

"Give us five go arounds and each time we hit the top just stop it for like two minutes so we can look around." She shoved her money in they poor guys shirt as we climbed into the seat.

"Seems like you've done that before." I remarked as I buckled the belt.

Luna simply shrugged. "My father used to do stuff like that all the time. I guess it rubbed off on me. But my demanding charm is what people seem to like most about me." She looked towards me again and bit her lip. "At least not the physical aspects."

I bit my lip too and shook my head. "Don't turn me on when I can't do anything about it." I looked down at her lips and she stuck out her tongue.

"We're moving, you can kiss me when we get to the top of this shit. But right now, I want to know how the hell your sister met that doofus." She said as she wiggled in the seat a little making the seat rock back and forth.

"At a performing arts school my mother had us go to as children. Ellington used to go there too and we kinda invited him over to our house so we could jam, it just kinda happened." I shrugged. They're relationship was expected, but I was still shocked when I found out about it.

"How old is their kid?" She asked.

"His name is Levi and he's five. Rydel is actually pregnant right now that's why she hasn't gotten on any of the rides. They're doing L names like my mom did R's. So their next kid is going to be Leah or Logan." I sighed as I felt the Ferris wheel shudder as it came to a stop at the top and I expectantly looked towards Luna who rolled her eyes before crashing her lips onto mine.

"You're fluffy." She remarked as she tugged at my hair. I groaned and bit her lip.

"You're annoying." I retorted making her laugh but I felt her smile drop.

"Hey Casanova... why do you like me?" I pulled back to see her looking at me nervously and I raised an eyebrow at her in confusion.

"Why?"

She sighed exasperated. "I-I just want to know okay?" She pouted. "Please?"

I nodded my head and looked off towards the lights that were beaming. "You make me laugh. You're incredibly hot and witty and sarcastic and the worst cook I've ever met." I sighed and placed my arm around her and pulled her in. "You have perks, but I like you even more because who gives a shit about perfect. "Give me a flawed girl god." Well, I got one." I joked and she elbowed me in the ribs.

"Be serious, I mean, what is good about me? What makes you want to stay?" She asked quietly and looked out at all of the lights. I felt my stomach churn at her question. I know she was asking because she is insecure, which is fucking surprising because she's fucking amazing,

I looked out towards the lights too and sighed. "I want to stay because I felt like I couldn't leave." I started off and she looked at me confused for a second but I continued on. "Your fucking eyes, your laugh, your smile, even your nose. Those are things I just can't seem to get out of my head." I chuckled slightly. "You carry yourself so confidently, and your also sweet and cuddly." I finally looked at her and she looked back at me with disbelief. "Whoever didn't stay is a fucking idiot." I said lastly and she looked at me for a second longer before breaking into a huge grin and began laughing.

"Oh, Romeo you really outdid yourself. Here feel my heart!" She quickly gabbed my hand and placed it over her heart and I felt it pumping quickly.

I kept my hand there for awhile and we sat in silence as it idled. My eyes trailed up towards hers and she was looking at me as well. Then my eyes trailed down towards her lips and I started to lean in.

This kiss was totally different.

We were both slow and un-eager. It was...

Nice.

I opened my mouth causing both of us to sigh and I slid my tongue in her mouth slowly.

We both jerked apart though as we felt the Farris Wheel jolt then it started its descent. And to avoid awkward staring I just put my arm around her an pulled her in close to enjoy the rest of this damn ride, although I'd much rather spend the duration of my time kissing her like that.

Years ago, I made a fucking pact with my brother Ryland to not get a girlfriend. Well he screwed his shit up when Savannah came into the picture so obviously the pact is void.

Fuck the pact, I like this girl.

••••
REALLY QUICK AUTHORS NOTE, I JUST POSTED "MY R5 CONCERT EXPERIENCE." AND IF YOU WANNA READ IT THAT'D BE COOL.

THANKS 4 reading love y'all.