Florence and the Machine

"Help me you little shit." Luna struggled to get out of one of the display hammocks in Ikea.

"Nope." I smiled and continued on through the bedroom department.

"Excuse me ma'am, you're not supposed to sit in that." I turned to see one of the workers giving her a stern look.

"Yeah, well no shit lady, give me a hand, would ya." She said as she thrusted her hand towards the older worker.

The older lady struggled to get her out and Luna looked towards me with an amused expression. The lady gave up and requested that she stay put as she fetched help.

"Alright! You've had your fun! Now get over here fuckface!" She yelled towards me, making most if the costumers give us dirty looks.

I sauntered back towards her and helped her out and she punched me in the arm as soon as she was back on her feet. "Okay, let's leave now before we get banned, because you had to go get stuck in a hammock." I laughed grabbing her hand but she snatched here away.

"No PDA, I know those douche bags over there." She shrugged me off and walked towards this group of two guys and a girl that were at the food court. "Samuel, you bastard, you never texted me back." She said towards one of the guys, he had blonde hair that was sticking out from under a beanie, and his black pants hung low, and he had a fucking sex pistols shirt.

"Oh, well I was going to text you back when you decided to stop being a little prude ass bitch hanging around with that rich ass back there." He pointed towards me and I huffed.

"If you have something to say, you better say it to my face you little shit." I threatened.

"Guys, don't fight I didn't bring my camera."  Luna patted on my chest and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, who the fuck is this priss you've been hanging around Flor-" The girl began but Luna interrupted her.

"Fuck off Dani, it's none of your business." She growled.

"Luna, can we leave now?" I asked and I saw her shoulders stiffen.

"Luna?!" Her friends exclaimed in disbelief and I looked towards her in confusion.

"Lets just get the fuck out of here." She said hurriedly as she grabbed my arm, and I let her drag me out towards the parking lot, as I was still going over the encounter in my head.

I didn't even get a word in as we got in the car due to that fact that Luna decided to blast an Iron Maiden song.

But when we parked in the apartment parking garage, that's when I decided enough is enough.

I'm tired of avoiding subjects with her.

"Why did your friends freak out when I said your name?" I asked just as she was about to open the car door, she froze and looked back at me for a second.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." She muttered as she tried to open the door but I quickly hit lock.

"Will you fucking answer me for once? I mean you show me so much disrespect and yet I let you live with me and I fucking drive you everywhere." I fumed and she crossed her arms and looked down towards the floor. "Well?"

She sighed and shrugged. "They were surprised because Luna isn't my real name." She said so quietly, that I thought I misheard.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"My fucking name isn't Luna! It's Florence! Okay? Are you happy now?!" She yelled and quickly unlocked the door and ran out.

I quickly got out and ran after her towards the elevator and got in just before it closed.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you lie about something like that?" I yelled towards her and she avoided my stare.

"You don't know me." She said simply, and I  chuckled and shook my head.

"You're right. I don't." I hit one of the elevator buttons and got off on the next floor up, leaving her in the elevator.
***
"So, she lied?" My brother sat across from me at a nearby diner. "I don't see the problem, who cares what her name is, you we getting action almost every night!"

I rolled my eyes at Rocky and gave him a blank stare. "How's your baby mama you asswipe?"

Rocky shrugged and threw down his French fry. "She looks like a blimp, nothing new. Now back to that little leprechaun of yours." He switched subjects and I fought the urge to kick him from under the table.

"Her name is Florence, and that's all I really know about her." I shrugged.

Rocky looked at me for a second before sighing. "Did you even make an effort to get to know her? I mean, how much have you told her about yourself?"

I laid my head down on the table. "When the fuck did you get so wise?" I groaned.

"When you started acting like a dumbass. Now go get you and your little lady some nice wine and maybe some strawberries and melted chocolate and get your asses back in the sack, because I have to deal with your winy ass durning the day." He shoved my shoulder and I got up grudgingly out of the the seat and made my way to the convenient store.