I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly nodded. "Okay...I'll see you guys later..." I backed up and then turned to walk out of the cafeteria. That was strange, but I don't have time to think about it. As soon as I got to the stairs, I made a run up.

After doing the most cardio I ever have in a single day, I reached the right floor and started to just walk towards Mrs. Gregory's room. I stopped once I got there, not seeing anyone. I furrowed my eyebrows, still catching my breath. Was this a joke or something? Am I early? I can't be late, it's the beginning of lunch.

I slowly walked and looked around for Luke, but not seeing him in sight. "Luke?" I yelled in a whisper, knowing there were classes still going on. When there was no response, I repeated, "Luke?" a little louder. "Lu-"

I was suddenly grabbed by my arm and pulled to the side, a hand covering my mouth. My eyes widened and I kicked as a panicked reflex. The person groaned and fell to the ground, giving me a chance to actually see them. I gasped once I saw who it was, immediately feeling bad.

"Luke! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just scared, I panicked and..." I rambled on, feeling terrible.

Luke sat on the ground, holding where I had kicked him as his eyes were squeezed shut in pain. "You really know where to hit a guy," he groaned.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were trying to kidnap me or something, it's every girl's self defense!" I defended myself.

Luke took a deep breath as I help him up. "Well, nice to see you too," he breathed.

"I said I'm sorry! You just came out of nowhere and...wait, actually this is your fault! Why would you sneak up on my like that?! I was calling your name, you heard me! Why couldn't we just meet up like regular people instead of you..." I was cut stopped by Luke grabbing my face and placing his lips on mine. I immediately calmed and kissed back, only a short few seconds though.

Luke pulled away, still holding my face. "We're not exactly normal people in a normal situation, are we?" he responded softly. I chuckled, knowing he was right. "We don't have much time so we should make the most of this."

"Yeah, well you kind of ruined that when you pretended to kidnap me," I joked, ruining the moment. Luke scoffed, rolling his eyes and taking a step back. I didn't want to ruin it, I just couldn't help it.

"Really?" Luke whined as I giggled at his reaction. "Since when did you become the goofy one and I became the sentimental one?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know," I laughed, making him smile. "So...I'm guessing you wanted to meet with me because you have a plan," I said once I calmed down.

"And I wanted to see you! Do you know how hard it was to plan and do this without Michael knowing?" Luke questioned.

"Well, then what's the plan? How do we fix this?" I asked him.

Luke scratched the back of his head. "Well, we don't exactly have everything figured out..." he trailed off.

"Wait, we? Ashton and Calum are in on it too?"

"And Sophie," he added.

Realization hit me as he said it. That's why Sophie wanted me to go and why she gave a wink. "Well...what do you have figured out?"

"This..."

"That's it?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Well, we also have part of our plan in progress. Sophie started it this morning and we just have to wait until Monday to see if it worked."

"What is it?" I asked.

Luke took a deep breath before explaining. "Sophie...told Michael that...if he continued to stop us from being together that she would..." he stopped, making me worried.

"She would what?"

He sighed. "She would break up with him."

"What? Why? Why would you have her do that? That's not fair to her or Mikey!" I shot.

"Hey, hey, hey! Listen!" Luke raised his voice, calming me down. "I know it's not fair to them, but is this whole situation fair to us?"

While Luke had a point, it still didn't feel right. "Just because we can't be together doesn't mean they can't. I don't want to hurt them."

"It was Sophie's idea, Brie!" Luke pointed out.

"It was? But why would she do that? She really like Mikey, more than any of her past boyfriends," I wondered, confused.

"Because, she cares about you. That's why Ashton and Calum are helping too, they care about you. I care about you."

"Us, Luke. They care about us. You're part of this too! And what ever we do, I'm in. Because I care about us, more specifically you," I told him, committing myself.

"Good, because we need help on the next step of the plan. If Michael agrees to stay with Sophie, all we have to do is win your dad over. Any ideas?" Luke asked.

"I don't know! My dad has never been this stubborn, not since..." I stopped, surprisingly getting an idea.

"Since what? What is it?"Luke asked.

I gave him a smile. "Hey Luke, want to write a song?"

Luke furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "You know I love writing songs with you, but what does it have to do with right now?"

"I just thought of a plan, and we need to write a song for this plan. Will you let me take the lead?" I explained vaguely.

Luke grinned. "Always."