37

-Luke's POV-

        "Can you stand still and not look so nervous?" Calum snapped. 

        I stopped fidgeting and looked at him.  "I can't help it!  Brie said she would tell Michael about us last night, and he's gonna kill me!" I panicked, feeling stressed just thinking about it.  I was basically waiting at school for my death.

        "You're overreacting!  Michael is a pretty chill guy!" Ashton assured, but I'm not sure.  I mean, I'm dating his little sister and I don't exactly have the best reputation, especially with girls.

        I just shrugged.  "I don't know, he's warned me multiple times to stay from her," I reminded them.  Michael gave all of us the same talk when we first met, and even more to me after he got to know me better.

        "Can you blame him?" Calum asked.

        "Not the point!" I snapped, already knowing that.  Calum just held his hands up in defense.  "I know I didn't date, but I'm serious now!  I...I actually like Brie..." I admitted, feeling a bit embarrassed to say so.  Those kind of words have never left my mouth.

        "Luke is blushing!" Ashton pointed, him and Calum laughing.  I just hit him, trying to stop my cheeks from heating up.  "Hey, it's your girlfriend!" Ashton continued.

        "Knock it off!" 

        "No, Brianna is actually entering the school!" Calum said, making me turn around.  I smiled once I saw Brie, but frowned once I realized she didn't seem happy.

        "I'll be back," I said without looking at them and just walking to Brie.  I stopped her before she could reach her friends.  She looked up at me.  "Hey."

        She gave a small smile.  "Hey, Luke," she breathed.

        "Everything okay?" I asked her, taking her hand and tracing circles on it.  I wasn't sure how to do the whole comfort thing.  Brie sighed, moving her eyes down so they were no longer looking into mine.  "Does it have to do with Michael?"  She bit her lip, looking to the side but not saying anything.  I started to panic once again.  She didn't even walk into the school with Michael, so something was wrong.  I gulped before speaking.  "Did you...tell him?" 

        Brie hesitated before slowly nodding.  "Yeah..." she trailed off.

        "And?"

        "It went...well, let's just his feelings are like Ally's," she replied, looking up at me with a nervous look.

        My heart picked up speed in speed.  I knew I had a reason to panic.  "Was he mad?  What was he like this morning?  Where is he?" I rambled.