11. The Last But Not The Least Part |

11. The Last But Not The Least Part |(Then)
*rewritten*

"Wake up" a voice growls, echoing slightly. Sharp pain rushes through ever part of me and I cry out, gasping in breaths like a fish finally returned to its tank after flipping out. I let out another painful piercing groan, my tongue running around my mouth and tasting the metallic in it. Blood.
I hear the shuffle of foot steps and shake in fear causing the pain to intensify.

Reece kneels slightly above me, his dilated eyes on me and his slightly flushed in anger, arms crossed over his flannel covered broad chest.

I groan, the pain like a eternal fire, a fire I can't stop from burning.

He slaps me.

"Where is the money?" He growls, his voice colder than the coldness around me.

"I" my voice cracks, so dry "I don't have it...look, I didn't see-"

He lets out a dry laugh and his large scared hand circles around my neck. Lowering his face to my ear, I can see his sharp high cheek bones and his icy eyes above, his elegant small nose and his slight stubble covering his strong jaw.

"Listen carefully, you stupid slut" A smile curls his full sift lips "I only pretend you exist if you give me the money, its the same way for all my customers. Your not different. Your not special."

My hands shake, so much in fact that tears fill my eyes from the almost unbearable amount of pain. I just feel so empty, lifeless and completely scared.

He was my friend. I deemed him so. I need him to be.

I'm alone, even in a groups of oceans of people I'm still alone.

And I'm so sick of feeling like I don't exist.

My hands shake harder, my jaw clenches and my nails bit into my palms but I do not so much as utter a word.

"I don't have it, I don't have the money. I'm broke" I snapped, my voice matching his tone.

His hand tightens and his eyes are stone, no emotion, seemingly soulless which makes my body quake with fear, my mind screaming 'Monster!'

"What a shame." He whispers.