Holidays

It is leaf-bare in ShadowClan, and everyone is happily starving to death in anticipation of the holidays. Snow is on the ground, cats are dying from green-cough, and Cloudtail is enjoying everything very much. Oh, and Robo-Cloudtail ran over an iPhone 6S so all the ShadowClan she-cats killed him.

Now that we're up to date, let's see what happens!

Cloudtail: *is sitting in the middle of a snow pile, observing the camp* It's been like too long since I last did a prank! 

Rowanstar: Whatcha talking 'bout?

Cloudtail: *nervous* Oh, nothing! Just contemplating the academics of our freshest ShadowClan members! *gestures toward the apprentice den*

Rowanstar: Okay... *pads away, very confused by all the fancy words*

Cloudtail, relieved from the close call, gets out of his snow bank to go find materials for a new prank. He walks to WindClan territory, then after getting kicked out of there, goes to ThunderClan and finds Brackenfur. 

Cloudtail: Heyyy boiiiii

Brackenfur: Hi? *backs away slowly*

Cloudtail: *coughs* I need help with...with....with a p-p-p-p-pra-prank

Brackenfur: REALLY? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cloudtail: Yes. 

Brackenfur: YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Cloudtail: Shut up or I'll kick your butt to the forest territories.

Brackenfur: *salutes* YES SERGENT CLOUDTAIL!

Cloudtail: *to himself* I like this... *out loud* So, ShadowClan is starving to death and dying and stuff, cause its leaf-bare, so we need to give them a good, old-fashioned, taste of holiday spirit!

Brackenfur: Sounds too nice... let's release a bunch of angry elephants that I can borrow from 101 Ways to Kill a Cat!

Cloudtail: No.

Brackenfur: Well that just ruins all the fun...

Cloudtail: Yes. Now, my plan is to make them happy, then ruin it all.

Brackenfur: Awww but that involves making them happy.

Cloudtail: Good point . . . but then their hopes with be quadrouple shattered when I drown them all in hot cocoa

Brackenfur: That sounds delicious

Cloudtail: Yeah, I'm still working on that one.

Brackenfur: *nods*

A lot of planning and hot cocoa later, Cloudtail and Frogbutt (in disguise) pad into ShadowClan camp. They are wearing Santa outfits and carrying bags of presents aka dead stuff.

Kits: *swarm the Santas* YAYAYAYY PRESENTS.

The horde of kits opens up the bag and a bunch of dead prey spills out.

Rowanstar: THANK YOU, CLOUDTAIL AND FROGBUTT, FOR BRINGING US THE FOOD WE NEEDED!

Everyone cheers and starts to eat the prey.

Brackenfur: *to Cloudtail* We did not think this through.

A/N: *sheds a tear at the beauty* -Rio