Milk

The sun was rising over ShadowClan as Cloudtail sat in front of his TV, contemplating life.

Cloudtail: I wonder what would happen if I went back to the weather station. . .

Inside the depths of Cloudtail's mind.

Cloudtail: *pads up to weather station*

Guardfur: *sees him* ATTACK! ATTACK!

A large troop of well trained cats bursted out of the floor, carrying machine guns. Surprised, Cloudtail ran away.

Inside the depths of the real world.

Cloudtail: Let's not try that out. . . *turns on TV* I wonder what Oracleface is doing.

Somewhere far away.

Oracleface: THAT'S NOT MY NAME

Rio: *starts jamming out to that random song*

Oracleface: 0.o I'm leaving now *runs away in fear of Rio's insanity*

Back to Cloudtail. . .

Cloudtail flips the channel to the weather channel only to find it blocked. Rolling his eyes, he pulls up his iPhone 124812098901284+ to see what the weather is going to be. The app has been removed from his device, and the website won't load.

Cloudtail: Well, I hope it's not raining outside! *sticks his head outside* It's raining outside

Cloudtail: Well, I hope it's not raining outside! *sticks his head outside* It's raining outside. . . I guess I'm going to go prank ShadowClan again.

After gathering all the needed items and setting up his prank, Cloudtail sits on a large stage in the middle of ShadowClan camp. After all the warriors come back from their patrols, every cat is standing before Cloudtail as he grins down at his subjects.

Cloudtail: Hello StarClan, and welcome to Cloudtail plus ShadowClan.

Vainstar: *from the crowd* Why is Frogbutt calling himself Cloudtail?

Tawnypelt: *also in the crowd* Why is Cloudtail even here?

Blackstar: I want my mommy :'(

Cloudtail: Today we're going to be doing what every cat in the universe loves :D Challenges!

RandomShadowClankit: I love challenges *takes out iPhone 124812098901283* Hello guys and welcome back to my PawTube channel! Today we're doing a challenge. . . *voice fades out as Cloudtail continues*

 *voice fades out as Cloudtail continues*

Cloudtail: Our first contestant will be. . . Tigerheart! *gestures toward the crowd*

A confused Tigerheart is left standing alone as all the cats around him slowly pad away. He walks up to the stage, terrified of the crazy white tom that stands before him.

Cloudtail: As requested, Brackenfur will be joining us! *gestures wildly toward sidestage*

Everyone looks at the sidestage, but Brackenfur does not appear. Cloudtail's iPhone 124812098901284+ rings, and he picks it up.

Cloudtail: Hello?

Brackenfur: *through phone* Uh, I have to go, uh, to the, uh, medicine cat. I won't be there. *hangs up*

Cloudtail: Welp there goes that plan. . . Whatever! Tigerheart, take a seat.

Tigerheart: *nervously sits down* I never agreed to this. . .

Cloudtail: You'll win 100000 million dollars if you complete the challenge!

Tigerheart: And I'm ready to start :D

Cloudtail: Let's begin the Milk Challenge!

Tigerheart: *stands up* And I'm out of here. I'm lactose intolerant!

Tawnypelt: No you're not. . .

Cloudtail: Sorry, by agreeing to complete the challenge after I stated the reward, you have to participate!

Tigerheart: THIS ISN'T FAIR D:

Cloudtail: *hands him a gallon of milk*

Echos of "Chug it! Chug it!" are heard from the crowd. Tigerheart raises the gallon to his mouth and pours it in. To his surprise, it is empty.

Cloudtail: Haha! I pranked you all by making you stay here and listen then expect to get to watch Tigerheart suffer! Y'all are horrible cats, I'm amazing, and this was Cloudtail! Goodbye :D

A/N: This was the amazing Rio :D I hope you enjoyed.