Moral Support Turtles

Cloudtail: Hey Brackenfur, guess what I borrowed?

Brackenfur: 1) What? 2) You stole it, didn't you?

Cloudtail: 1) A bunch of moral support turtles🐢🐢🐢. 2) Possibly, but that's irrelevant.

Brackenfur: *sigh* And what are we going to do with moral support turtles🐢🐢🐢?

Cloudtail: Prank ShadowClan, duh. Isn't that what we do every day?

Brackenfur: Oh, right. How are we going to use moral support turtles🐢🐢🐢 to prank ShadowClan?

Cloudtail: You'll see... I may or may not have borrowed this plan from Thrushpelt. Also the phrase 'may or may not' from Missingfur... Oh, and I also borrowed thirty box sets of Harry Potter from the nearest book store.

Brackenfur: Is there anything in this episode that you didn't borrow?

Cloudtail: Um... I didn't borrow Vainstar.

Vainstar: Frogbutt?

Brackenfur: No, go away

Vainstar: :( *poofs out of existence*

Cloudtail: Let's get to pranking!

Brackenfur: *sigh*

Cloudtail: *walks into ShadowClan camp with a large wagon full of Harry Potter books*

Brackenfur: *yelling into a megaphone* COME GET YOUR FREE HARRY POTTER BOOKS!

Cloudtail and Brackenfur: *run*

ShadowClan: *trample each other trying to get to the books*

~~*one week later*~~

Brackenfur: I'm breaking the fourth wall for a moment to tell all you readers who haven't finished the last Harry Potter book that you might want to skip to the end of this chapter.

Blackstar: LILY WHY

Tawnypelt: *wailing* SIRIUS

Dawnpelt: SNAPE

Tigerheart: FRED

Littlecloud: DUMBLEDORE

Blackstar: TONKS

Russetfur: LUPIN

Cloudtail: Perfect! *strolls casually into the camp full of sobbing cats* Hey, guys, what's wrong?

Blackstar: *sobbing* ALL OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS DIED

Rest of ShadowClan: *agree*

Cloudtail: Do you guys need moral support turtles🐢🐢🐢?

Blackstar: *sniffles* Yes, please...

Cloudtail: Which ones do you guys want? Their names are Lily🐢, James🐢, Sirius🐢, Snape🐢, Dumbledore🐢, Lupin🐢, Tonks🐢, and Fred🐢.

Cloudtail and Brackenfur: *run away snickering*

All of ShadowClan: *flood the camp with their tears and wash away in a river of misery*

This wonderfully painful chapter was written by le Amazing Annco, who felt like reusing this idea :D