Spanish Class

The following chapter was written by Rio the Great. I hurp you enjoy <3

Cloudtail is sitting in a reclusive corner of camp; he's half asleep and staring into the trees.

Cloudtail: I'm so bored!

Turns to Russetfur, who is grooming her fur only a fox-length away.

Russetfur: *glares at him* Then go hunting or something.  *mutters to herself * He's so useless!

Cloudtail: Hey! *swipes his paw across her nose* I heard that.

Russetfur: *wrinkles her nose; takes a step back* Well it's true -____- You eat our prey, goof around in our camp, and do NOTHING to help us.

Cloudtail: Well. . . I bring you the weather!

Cloudtail gestures toward the television set that about fifty kits are crowded in front of, watching the latest weather report.

Russetfur: Nobody cares about your horrible weather reports *takes out picture of cats running from a meteor* Last week, you reported that a meteor would come crashing down, and it did!

The TV shows an image of a giant pineapple splashing into the ocean.

Cloudtail: *pulls out iPhone 192084120948; shows picture of Cloudtail taking a selfie in front of the crashed meteor* But I needed a good #ActionWednesday selfie! *makes a pouty face* 

Cloudtail takes a few selfies for effect.

Russetfur: *takes another step back; falls into a ravine*

Cloudtail: Well, that came out of nowhere *cheerfully* I guess I should get on with annoying ShadowClan. . . what should I do today?

Cloudtail turns to Tawnypelt.

Tawnypelt: *is sunning herself on a tanning bed* Shutting up.

Cloudtail: WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT VOLUNTARILY GETTING SKIN CANCER!

Tawnypelt: Shut up. *rolls over in her tanning bed* Why are you here again, anyways?

Vainstar: *leaps comically in front of Cloudtail; faceplants onto the ground* HE'S BEING MY NOBLE FROGBUTT!

Cloudtail inches away from the mentally, criminally, and medically insane leader.

Cloudtail: Yeah, what he said.

Tawnypelt: *raises an eyebrow that she doesn't have*

Tawnypelt drags her tanning bed away from the camp for some peace and quiet.

Cloudtail: *starts toward camp exit* I guess I should do something so that ShadowClan doesn't hate me. *trips over a rock* Mierda!

A kit hears him and scampers over, away from the television set. 

ShadowClan Kit: *ears perk up* What does that mean?

Cloudtail: It means **** in Spanish :D 

ShadowClan Kit: Really? *gets excited* My mommy never lets me say naughty words! If it's in Spanish, which is a language that cats totally know, then I can swear and she won't know *runs off, giggling*

Said Mommy's ears perk up from a mile away; she starts scampering back to the camp, leaving her patrol behind.

Cloudtail: That gives me an idea. . .

Some time later. . .

Cloudtail: *walks into the crowd of ShadowClan kits* Hello, wondrous kits!

They pay no attention to Cloudtail and continue watching TV.

Cloudtail: I'm going to teach you some naught words in Spanish!

All eyes and ears turn to him.

Cloudtail: The first word we shall learn is "Mierda". Can anyone tell me what that means?

Random Kit: Aren't you supposed to be teaching us?

Cloudtail: Shut up. It means ****! How fun, right kits?

Random ShadowClan Queen: *rushes into camp* DON'T TEACH MY BABY NAUGHTY WORDS!

The queen proceeds to kick Cloudtail in his behind so hard that he flies out of camp and lands on top of Tawnypelt and her tanning bed.