Birthday

Cloudtail: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY *runs up to Vainstar*

Vainstar: *le confused* What's a birthday, Frogbutt?

Cloudtail: The day you were born :D *tries not to kill her at the mention of Frogbutt, despite that being Brackenfur's name*

Vainstar: What's that, Frogbutt?

Cloudtail: I shall teach you!

Some time later, Cloudtail was bent over a set of papers, muttering to himself. Some ribbons were strewn across the clearing, complete with bite marks from a distracted cat.

Cloudtail: Birthday. . . party. . . teach *slobbers* MUST! LEARN!

Vainstar: FROGBUTT! *runs, panting, into the clearing* I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT A BIRTHDAY IS!

Cloudtail: Good. . . I'm busy, okay? Go away.

Vainstar: :'( Okay, FROGBUTT! *pads away with fictional tears because cats can't cry*

Cloudtail—satisfied—returns to his work. Ten suns later, he rises with red-rimmed eyes and a crazy grin.

Cloudtail: IT'S TIME FOR AN AWESOME PARTY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Vainstar: *tentatively pads in*  Can you tell me what a birthday is, Frogbutt?

Cloudtail: *explodes* THAT'S NOT MY NAME!

Brackenfur: *nods* THAT'S ME!

Vainstar: Wat. . . *pads away*

Cloudtail: *turns to Brackenfur* How did you even get in here*

Brackenfur: *le shrug* I heard the name Frogbutt. . . now Vainstar just calls everyone that.

Cloudtail: Oh. . . *shudders* Well, have an invitation to my birthday party.

Brackenfur: *takes invitation* Thanks? Is this even a prank. . ?

Cloudtail: No, Rio just doesn't know what to write.

Brackenfur: *nods* Ahh, thanks. Give me some extras and I'll hand them out.

Cloudtail: Mkay.

Some time later, every cat in the forest has been invited to Cloudtail's party. The ShadowClan cats arrive first, entering Fourtrees. Loud Taylor Swift music is blasting and a giant cake sits on Great Rock.

Vainstar: This is a birthday, Frogbutt? *turns to Tawnypelt*

Tawnypelt: THAT'S NOT MY NAME

Alexa: Changing the song to That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings.

Tawnypelt: I love this song :D

Cloudtail: *speaking to Brackenfur* NO! THEY ARE HAPPY! THIS MUST END!

Brackenfur: *grins evilly* I have an idea. 

Cloudtail: ANYTHING! ANYTHING TO MAKE THEM SUFFER!

Brackenfur: Alexa! Change the song to Cloudtail's Justin Bieber playlist :D

Baby by Justin Bieber starts playing. Soon, the ShadowClan cats freeze as they realize what they're listening to. Blood trickles out of ears. Screams can be heard.

Well, that was amazing :D Go apply for an admin if you haven't already, and make sure to tell me your suggestions for pranks in the comments below! -Rio

50 Ways to Prank ShadowClanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें