Pepsi and Coke

Cloudtail: *chugs a can of Coca-Cola* I love getting cavities!

Blackstar: What are you talking about?

Cloudtail: *rolls his eyes* Pop gives so many cavities! I love cavities so I drink lots of pop :D :D

Blackstar: You're weird.

Cloudtail: Why thank you <3 <3

Blackstar: Did you just direct a-a heart emoji at me? *swoons back and forth, nearly falling down.*

Cloudtail: No... I mean, I did, but you're being creepy. So no..?

Blackstar: BULLY! *bursts into tears.*

Cloudtail: Is there something wrong with you?

Blackstar: YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF ME!

Cloudtail: ...

Blackstar: Stop ignoring me, you weirdo!

Cloudtail: *slowly inches away.* Well, I'm going to prank your Clan.

Blackstar: *gasps* Don't destroy my precious ShadowClan!

Rolling his eyes, Cloudtail padded off and bought some more pop. Struck with inspiration, he bought two packs of Pepsi, and two packs of Coca-Cola. He then cracked open all the Coca-Cola cans, pouring them into his bathtub (well Spiderleg's bathtub, but he had taken over the tom's apartment) and poured the Pepsi into those cans. Finally, with magical powers, he resealed the cats and repackaged them.

Cloudtail: *struts into ShadowClan camp.* I bought some Pepsi - um, Coca-Cola for you all!

Randomkit: *eyes the can suspiciously.* Did you bring pizza with it?

Cloudtail: *pulls out a pizza box from his man-purse.* I do happen to carry a large pepperoni with me at all times!

Randomkit: I'll take it then! *grabs a can and opens the pizza box, taking a greasy slice.* 

Cloudtail: *sits back with a grin of satisfaction.*

Cats start taking the cans, drinking them quickly and tossing them into the trash.

Cloudtail: *is getting frustrated.* Why does no one care about my prank? 

Vainstar: Love the pop, bro.  *bops his head and runs off into the bushes without even taking a drink/pizza slice.*

Cloudtail: ...

Tawnypelt: Also, we don't care about your prank because it's not a prank. No one cares about the difference between Pepsi and Coca-Cola. It's just pop, and it all tastes the same.

Cloudtail: Well... well I never! 

Tawnypelt: Kay then. *grabs a can of "Coca-Cola" and trots off to her tanning bed to get more cancer.* 

⌁ Pardon my Michigan; I can't help it! Written by Rio. ⌁