Puzzles

Cloudtail: *is staring at his phone* I'm bored.

Applefur: *rolls her eyes* Then put down your electronic device and get outside!

Cloudtail: I am outside tho :'( :'(

Tallpoppy: Being in a den is not outside. And how is it possible to speak emojis?

Cloudtail: *waves paw over face; a puff of smoke appears.* Magic. . .

Rolling her eyes, Applefur grabs his paw and takes out a small smoke-machine, using a claw to rip through the wires.

Cloudtail: HEY!

Applefur: *rolls eyes.* Get out.

Cloudtail: No.

Applefur: Do you want your claws painted? *holds up nail polish threateningly.*

Tallpoppy: *brandishes a nail polish brush.*

Cloudtail: I beg your pardon?

Applefur: I repeat: Do you want your claws painted? Because that's what I will do if you don't get out of this den right now.

Fur on end, Cloudtail scampers out of the den and settles in the shade, trying to glimpse at his phone's screen.

Cloudtail: I give up. . . let's make an impossible puzzle for when Blackstar gets back from the hopsital!

Puzzlefeather: *pokes head out of bush next to Cloudtail; Cloudtail lets out a blood-curling yowl.* DID I HEAR THE WORD PUZZLE?

Cloudtail: WHAT DO YOU WANT, WHO ARE YOU, AND PLEASE DON'T PAINT MY CLAWS!

Puzzlefeather: *laughs* I'm Puzzlefeather. Did I hear the word puzzle?

Cloudtail: Yes.

Puzzlefeather: Impossible?

Cloudtail: Yes.

Puzzlefeather: *pulls a caravan out of the bush.* Let's get into business!

Cloudtail: How. . . why is there a caravan in the bush?

Puzzlefeather: Because I'm a puzzle sales-cat.

Cloudtail: Well that's convenient. . . care to sell me a puzzle?

Puzzlefeather: That's the point of the caravan, you dummy.

Cloudtail sighs and pads into the caravan, admiring all the puzzle boxes. Overwhelmed, he turns to Puzzlefeather for advice.

Cloudtail: Give me the hardest puzzle you have. Preferably impossible.

Puzzlefeather nods and grabs a black-colored box off the shelf. Cloudtail peeks inside.

Cloudtail: *thumbs through the pieces* There are only nine pieces? And there is no picture. . .

Puzzlefeather: That's the point. You can only go off of the placement of the poky-things into the indents.

Cloudtail: ⊙ ~ ⊙ Weird terminology.

Puzzlefeather snatches the box from him, uses it to smack his head, and gives it back.

Cloudtail: Bye. Thanks. 

Puzzlefeather: *cheerfully* Goodbye!

Cloudtail leaves the puzzle in the center of the clearing as Blackstar arrives home from the hospital.

Blackstar: What's this? *leans down and picks up puzzle* Oooh, I hate puzzles! Let's use it as kindling to roast Cloudtail over a fire :D :D

Cloudtail: *glances nervously at watch* I better get going.

⌁ Rio here! Hope you enjoyed :3 ⌁