Brackenfur

Brackenfur and Cloudtail are sitting in a small clearing. The white tom is the first to speak, his tone smooth and calm.

Cloudtail: So, you say you want to do a prank?

Brackenfur: *nods furiously* Yes! I hate ShadowClan.

Cloudtail: Okay :) Then if you want to become a true prankster, you must prove your skills.

Later on...

Brackenfur walks into ShadowClan camp, disguised as a ShadowClan cat. His fur is stained black with something and his eyes are evil looking. So, obviously the cliche ShadowClan look he was going for was working.

Brackenfur: Hey, Clanmates! *coughs and his tone turns deep and gravelly* I mean, hello Clanmates.

Mossfire: Whatcha' got in those shopping bags? *gestures toward the bags Brackenfur was carrying*

Brackenfur: *laughs nervously* Just-just some herbs for Runningnose.

Mossfire: He's dead- never mind. I'm supposed to be dead too. Nothing matters. THIS IS SHADOWCLAN

Brackenfur: YEAH, MUCH BLOODSHED

Mossfire: Eww! Blood

Brackenfur: ...

Mossfire: ...

Brackenfur scampers off with his bag that does not  carry herbs from Runningnose. It in fact contains the golden tom's most prized possessions: his whoopee cushions. And blooper reels of Sorreltail. But those aren't important. 

Tawnypelt: Brackenfur? *squints* Is that you?

Brackenfur: *uses deep voice* No. It is the almighty *tries to think of name* Frogbutt!

Tawnypelt: Frogbutt?

Brackenfur: My leader was high on catmint, okay?

Tawnypelt: So you're talking about Vainstar? He's over there *points and pads away*

Confused and relieved, Brackenfur AKA Frogbutt pads over to Vainstar. The leader's eyes are wide and bloodshot, a definite sign of his catmint addiction. Brackenfur could see why Tawnypelt guessed his name from Vainstar's origin.

Frogbutt/Brackenfur: Vainstar? Is that you?

Vainstar: *looks up* Frogbutt?

Brackenfur: ...

Vainstar: Its been so long :D *hugs*

Brackenfur: .....

Vainstar: Ooh, whatcha got in the bag? *opens bag*

Brackenfur: NUUUUU

Vainstar: *sees whoopee cushions*

Brackenfur: NUUUUUUU

Vainstar: Are those.....catmint cushions? *swoons*

Brackenfur: *freaks out and karate chops his face*

Cloudtail pads out of the trees with a disappointed expression.

Cloudtail: You have failed your test! Leave, plebeian, and never return to the pranking world!

From that moment on, Brackenfur was left with his whoopee cushions, the spirit of Frogbutt, and his blooper tapes of Sorreltail to dwell in his loneliness. All because of some catmint crazed leader.

A/N: Poor Brackenfur! This chapter was brought to you by awesomesauceoreos inc! I hope you enjoyed it. Bye - Rio