Chapter 37

Yeo Jin POV

I opened my eyes and saw Sehun's arm wrapped neatly around my waist.

Why the hell was he touching me like I'm his property?!

"YA!" I yelled in shock that made Sehun startled from his sleep and he quickly sat up on the bed.

"W-what happened?!" he asked me.

"Y-your arm was around my---"

Then I remembered about last night. He confessed to me. God damn it, I forgot that we're now official!

"Ugh nevermind," I facepalmed myself. "I forgot."

"Forgot what?" he smirked, leaning closer towards me. "Forgot that you're now mine?"

I pushed his chest and glared at him. "Stop it, Oh Sehun!"

"Sorry." he chuckled and quickly leaned in again to kiss my head.

I only blushed and got up to get ready for school. Actually, I wasn't comfortable with us acting so sweetly to each other. I prefer him arguing with me, but I'm sure I'll get used to his new actions soon.

-

I got off the bus with Jieun and walked into the school. Sehun asked me to come with him to school but I insisted, just in case that our cover would blow up.

"You look so happy today." Jieun said to me while picking up our books at our locker.

"Huh? Me?" I asked her as I pointed to myself.

"Who else? Your face is glowing!" she said. "Did Sehun say something to you?" she added.

Her face was obviously a bit sad, although she faked it with a smile. Should I tell her that we've start dating-- I mean, loving each other?

No, I shouldn't.

"Um, no?" I lied.

Suddenly, I could hear squeals and screams from the other end of the hallway. Both of us turned our heads to see what the commotion was, but when I saw it, I thought, 'Meh, nevermind.' because it was just EXO walking down the hallway.

Wait, EXO?!

Shit, what if Sehun saw me and started to act all lovey dovey? I didn't tell him that our relationship was a secret! But of course he should know that, shouldn't he?

I stood frozen, still with our heads turned to them. They got nearer to us and Sehun finally locked eyes with me. But then he ignored me like I was nothing.

I was relieved but hurt at the same time. Why does he act so well? Or what if he doesn't even need to act because he actually doesn't love me?

No, Choi Yeo Jin. He freaking loves you. He told you that last night. Stop assuming things because you guys only started yesterday, and it hadn't even been a day yet.

"Sehun looks so handsome like always." Jieun said to herself, daydreaming.

"Let's just go, Jieun." I sighed and pulled her to History class.

-

"Hey, baby!" Sehun greeted me while I was sitting on the bed, reading a book. "How was school?" he asked.