Chapter 33

Yeo Jin POV

Sehun entered the room with a smile still plastered on his face. Without much thinking, I ran to him quickly and unconsciously hugged him.

I myself was shocked at what I was doing, but my heart seemed like it was controlling my body at the moment.

I didn't care what he would think about me, I did it all as an act of gratitude.

"Thank you so much," I said, with my arms around his neck.

And the next thing he did left me speechless.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

Darn it! My heart felt like it was ready to explode, my stomach seemed like there were butterflies and frogs leaping in it.

We haven't done something sweet like this.. ever since I got together with Hyun?

And now he's at it again.

I was blushing furiously in crimson red and my heart was dying to get out of my chest. I looked down and released my arms that were around his neck, trying to get out from his grasp.

But I couldn't. He was too strong and knowing that my heart was beating twice as fast, my body felt weaker.

He released his hold around my waist and grabbed both of my arms, placing it back around his neck. One of his arms encircled my waist once again, and the other one reached my chin and held it up, making me look straight into his eyes.

Lord, what is he trying to do to me?

I could smell his minty breath. I could smell his scent.

Our faces were just inches apart, and I just couldn't help it but freeze.

"You know I wouldn't do that for free."

I gulped down the lump in my throat. Of course, it's Oh freaking Sehun, why would he give something away for free?

"1 million won in exchange for a kiss?" he whispered in a husky voice.

And that's when I died inside.

Sehun, what have you done to me?

He pulled me closer than we were already were. My eyes wandered down to his pouty lips and I just couldn't take my eyes off it. His free hand cupped my cheeks and without knowing,

we were already kissing.

My mind couldn't react at all. My heart was beating faster than ever.

And the next thing I knew was, I was kissing back.

I tightened my grip around his neck and I felt him smile between the kiss. He deepened it while both of his arms were wrapped around my waist again.

I was fully conscious of what I was doing and for some reason, I didn't want it to stop. But, Sehun broke it and looked into my eyes again, panting hard.

There was shimmer in his eyes that seemed like he wanted to tell me something but I couldn't tell what it is.

"..Thanks." he smiled again. "But that was only a quarter of it. I'm saving some for later."