Chapter 14

Yeo Jin POV

The sunlight reflected in my room and the soothing breeze brushed against my skin, what a way to wake up.

Rise and shine, I guess!

I snuggled in my blanket a little bit more before heading to my bathroom to take a shower.

After I've dressed myself, I stepped out of my room. I was about to go downstairs when I passed the guest room and stopped in tracks.

Sehun kissed me last night.

Ugh, my morning is ruined!

I ran downstairs and found my mom preparing breakfast in the kitchen while my dad and Sehun are in the living room, watching television.

I walked towards my mom and backhugged her.

"Morning, my lovely mom! What are you making today?" I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"Omo you gave me a fright!" My mom said as she punched my arm lightly. "Morning too. I'm making dumplings for breakfast,"

I nodded in response and offered to help. As usual, she doesn't let me cause I need "more" rest.

So, I went to the living room and sat beside dad. I won't be sitting beside Sehun after that incident! Heck no!

We were watching television peacefully when Sehun cleared his throat.

"Yeo Jin ah, why aren't you sitting beside me?" He said as he smirked at me.

That guy is really getting on my nerves!

"Go sit beside your soon-to-be husband, Yeo Jin. Come on, you're grown up right? He's waiting for you," My dad stated.

Why is dad supporting him?!

I groaned and got up to sit beside Sehun. What is taking mom so long?

Then Sehun put his arm around me. Ugh stop.

"Did you have a peaceful sleep last night, darling?" He asked me as he smirked.

Sometimes I feel like I want to cut off his lips so he couldn't smirk anymore.

"Yes, my sleep is sooo peaceful that I could die already!" I replied as I rolled my eyes.

Then I heard my mom yell from the kitchen, "Yeobo!! Yeo Jin!! Sehun!! Come, breakfast is ready!"

Thank god, I'm starving.

I took my seat and started eating.

In the midst of eating, my mom said, "After this, can we discuss in the living room?"

"Dishcush wha?" I asked while puffing my mouth with more dumplings.

"Dont talk while eating, Yeo Jin." My dad said.

"What is there to discuss unless about your marriage?" My mom answered.

Can we stop talking about this matter and enjoy while we can?

"Oh, yesh," My mouth really hurts while eating and talking. Then I looked down on my plate and continued eating.

-

I finished doing the dishes and we gathered in the living room. Oh my god, I really don't want to talk about this.

As usual, mom forced me to sit beside Sehun. WHYYYY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR?! CANT I JUST SNUGGLE WITH YOU GUYS?

"So, when are you guys getting married? Have you talked about it?" My dad started.

"Uhm, I don't know Mr. Choi.." Sehun said.