Chapter 13

Yeo Jin POV

After dinner, my mom made Sehun and I went into our rooms. My room is beside the guest room, so basically I led him the way upstairs.

I entered my room and jumped on the bed. I miss my room so much! Then, I walked towards my piano which is kind of dusty now since no one knew how to play it except me. I am a grade 8 in piano, so you can call me an expert.

I sat on the piano stool and warmed up my fingers. I miss you so much, dear piano!

I started with a warm up of 'Do Re Mi' and played a masterpiece that I mastered, "Moonlight Sonata". I mastered this song since I was 8. When I say I mastered, I really mastered it.

While my fingers are fiddling with the piano bars, the door of my room creaked open. I turned around and Sehun stood still at the door.

"Hey, where's your manners? We're not at your parents' house anymore okay, this IS my territory, mind knocking?" I glared at him.

"Th-that was you? You can play piano?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, why? You're jealous of me don't you? Now shoo," I blurted. I really don't like it when people interrupt me when I was focusing on doing something.

"Uh, I'm sorry. My legs suddenly brought me here. Okay, goodnight." Sehun said as he scratched his neck. Then, he went out and closed the door. Aw he's being shy again! Ugh, what? Stop it, brain!

"Goodnight, too.." I said silently. Why is my heart beating so fast? Crazy, so crazy.

I decided to stop playing the piano since the night was getting deeper. So I decided to lay on my bed, doing nothing. Wait, I can call Soo Hyun right?

I dialled his number. I hope he would pick up my call.

I waited and waited, no one picked it up. I was about to hang up when I heard a "hello".

"Oh hi, Hyun. I'm sorry for interrupting you. I know you're busy so I'm going to hang up. Goodb-"

"No, it's okay, I wanted to talk to you anyways," He replied. I can hear a girly voice from the back asking, "Who is that Soo Hyun?" and he replied "Just an old friend,"

"Um Hyun, you sound busy. Who is that?" I asked. I don't want to interrupt him, especially at nights like this.

"Uh, I-um no one, it-it's my sister. Anyway, h-how are you?" He stuttered. Why is he stuttering?

"I'm good as always. Are you sick?" I asked.

"No, I'm perfectly fine. But I do feel lonely since you moved though. I miss you so much," He sighed heavily.

"Aw, I miss you too. We'll meet again okay?"

"Hm, yeah.. I hope." I can guess that he's sad.

"Don't be sad, it's not like I died or anything! Cheer up, Hyun," I chuckled.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Hyun, I gotta hang up. Sorry! Goodnight, sweetdreams," Then I ended the call.

I heard a knock again. "Come in," I said. Who is it?

"Yeo Jin ah, why are you not asleep yet?" My mom said as she opened the door.

"Um, I'm not sleepy yet. What about you?" I replied.

"I was about to sleep but I suddenly thought about you, so I decided to check up on you, darling," She said as she tucked my baby hair behind my ear.

"I can't believe you're going to get married to someone at this age." I nodded, "But I know he's a good guy, and I'm not afraid to let him take over my responsibility of taking care of you."