Chapter 27

note; play the song above ^ when Hyun starts singing if you want to cry :) (well not really)

[spoilt it for you muahaha]

Yeo Jin POV

Everybody left, well except for the crews and participants. I walked to the backstage. I expected small, narrow rooms and hallways but all I could say when I arrived there was... damn.

It was so huge I could get lost. Yeah, like the backstage you always see on TV and some theatres out there. But a little smaller.

One guy who I assumed was the bodyguard stopped me when I was about to step into the "Restricted Area" or the "For Staffs Only" area.

"Where's your pass?" he asked.

"What pass? A friend of mine told me to go here after the competition." I glared.

"Who's your friend?" he asked again while looking down at me.

"He's the 2nd Runner Up of the competition, Kim Soo Hyun." I said, expressionless. "Now can I go?"

"And how can I believe you?"

"Just let me enter!" I raised my voice a little higher.

"Hey hey hey, hold up." Hyun came running from the opposite way and held my hand. "Yes, I told her to go here. Now move." he told the guard.

The guard gave up and made his way for me. I was still pissed off but I tried to calm myself down.

Hyun led me the way to the 'Practicing Room' or should I say a dance studio. I assumed that it's where they practice before their performances started. I mean like, how big can this backstage be?

"Wow," I gasped. "It's so big!"

Sitting in the middle of the room was a white piano. The piano that he played earlier.

"Why is the piano here Hyun? And why did you bring me here?" I asked cluelessly.

"Before that, I'm sorry about the guard that stopped you earlier. I forgot to tell him about my pla-- I mean, don't be mad anymore, okay?" he smiled at me.

I nodded my head as I blushed furiously.

"Now, sit down." he smiled sweetly.

Out of nowhere, he brought a chair and made a patting gesture, signaling me to sit down.

He walked to the light switches and switched off all the lights, except for the dim light in the middle of the room, which was just above the piano.

I felt so nervous all of a sudden. I had an urge to scream, cry and hug him but I myself didn't know why. I had a sense that something big would happen soon but.. might as well keep them all to myself.

In a blink of an eye, I saw him sitting on the piano stool.

He.. He's going to sing for... me?

To be really honest, the atmosphere was really romantic. The dim light, the piano, and just the both of us made it almost perfect..