Charm To Chain

Here is a story that I am going to enjoy writing out. It's a secret on why I am. ;)

Go ahead and read on.

*************

Chapter One: Scattered Attentives

**************

I glare at the reflection of myself. Wishing that the maroon in my honey brown eyes would just fade and never return, but that is wishing for the impossible to occur, and I have no say in anything anymore. 

My silky raven blue hair falls into my oval-shaped face, speaking of that it looks so pale that I can pass as a corpse, sadly the rose pink tint in my cheeks permantely stays to say otherwise. I furrow my black eyebrows in distaste at my white eyelashes, average nose, and cherry red stained lips that turn peach when the day goes on.

But right now dawn has yet to approach so I am stuck like this for the time being. This might be the particular reason of why I chose to stay coped up inside of my room until the sun-rises. Only when the golden rays of the sun beat down on my skin is when I feel refreshed and less guilty.

Unonsciously, I grabbed a fistful of my purple spaghetti strap shirt on the left side above my chest as the aching threads deeper inside of my heart. It makes me loathe me for being...Me?

In a way it doesn't make proper sense. Ha. If only I could just go back and-No! That was the right thing to do, but..

Harshly I gnaw on my bottom lip, hoping for the ache to come to a stop, so I can go by my day without a care in the world. Easier said than done, right?

Quietly I hop into my shower that has been running for the passed couple of minutes, and I ignore the fact that I didn't take off my sleeping wear before coming in here. And like a persistent curse I am thrown straight into that hateful day ten years ago.

        I smiled softly at my mom nervously combing her strawberry blonde hair; the brides maids still have yet to fix her luscious curls that cascade down her back. Her almond shaped honey brown eyes are watching her reflection in worry, her blonde eyebrows are knitted together in concentration, while her moiste bottom lip is quivering as if she can't help herself.

The red dress she has on is only straped on her left shoulder and bare on the other, it goes along with the curves on her model-like body, and it even ruffles at the bottom just a bit above her kness. Her long athletic legs are crossed in a lady like manor, she has on her black straped high heels that are decorated in red roses. Why is she wearing this now?

I thought that she is suppose to be wearing her wedding dress instead of her favorite one?