The New me, Deal With It!

The New Me, Deal With It!

Chapter One: Nowhere To Vanish!

***********

"Dayren, honey, you need to be less sincere to girls that choose to not thank you for being so generous!", his current grilfriend Annis growled under her breath at me. As she kept her left arm wrapped around his in prison-like way to ensure that he would never escape her grasp. Her wavy jet black hair that usually cascades down to her back is now in a long braid that makes her look more "professional" or that is what others tell me. Her olive toned heart shaped face that has two round baby blue eyes that have long thick black eyelashes is what captures alot of the male species attention. If not that then it is either, her average nose, and rosy lips that guys say look "tempting". I shivered at the memory of my guy friends saying that.

Or maybe it could be that she never shows off alot of skin that other females would love to do. No that is far from Annis, she believes that Dayren has the rights to her curves.

*"Her curves! Where are they?! All I see are either lumps, or disturbing flatness! Has she never heard of eating food!!", she cried out dramitically. Before making gagging sounds and throwing herself on top of my mother's favored cream white sofa. It took alot of my self control not to roll my eyes at someone that others cannot see!

But me...of course. Hearing metal scratching a plate made me flutter my eyes rapidly, before I came back to reality to get caught up in dark greenish-honey brown orbs that are starring at me in amusement. "You need to stay out here with us 'normal' teenagers", Zachrey, Dayren's older uncle laughed in a mocking tone.

Out of nowhere tingles of fire sparked at my fingertips and swiftly made its way all over my body. Suddenly I was no longer seeing my surroundings clearly but with a drak shade of grayish-purple. Oh no!

If others could see then they would know that my other (invisible) half has covered my mouth with her hand, and tied my hands behind my back! Leaving her in control of my body!! Dang it!

"Normal?", I felt my left eyebrow go up in a questioning way. Before I threw my head back and let out a humorless laugh "You all consider yourselves 'normal'...well", I tsked and grabbed a fistful of Zachrey's balck sweater before I shoved him into the maroon wall in front of us. "you must be the worst case scenario of normal, because you look more like a pathetic hypocrite to me, and besides when did I ever simply say that I was normal?", I paused and leaned my face closer to his and enjoyed his wide eyes that are shocked at my reaction.

"You must be an idiot to think that I wanted to be a follower like yourself, but hey, hottie. I got nothing to do with you, and you with I", I jerked him towards me. Spun us aorund and threw him into Annis and Dayren making them crash onto the dark brown furnished floor. "Leave Ca-I mean let me reprase that, stay the hell out of my wa-", I soon felt familiar warm arms circle around my waist.

"No! Let me go!!", Viness hissed outrage and at that time I managed to get out of the rope and launch at her. (In case you are wondering I am having an internal battle with her yet again.)