Charm To Chain; Players

Prologue: Xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

She batted her long, thick eyelashes at the guy across from me, and bit her glossy red bottom lip in suggestion. He squirmed in his seat, a tint of rose red decorated his pale face, before he hug his head down in a shy way. Because that's exactly who he is, a shy guy, and now that the witch knows. It'll be nothing but a game to her.

Instead of doing what I wanted to do, I just rested my chin on my crossed arms. Aroan looked up from underneath his black fringe, his hazel eyes stared deeply into mine. It was like he was searching for something, maybe anything, but I didn't know what he'd want to find.

Suddenly I felt a kick at the back of my chair, it was terribly annoying, when the pursuer didn't stop after one try. I gritted my teeth, kept my gaze steady on his, and let my lips twitch into a friendly smile. Upon hearing an angry huff from behind me, I felt this odd sensation dance at my fingertips as if I touched a fish swimming through freezing cold water. Freezing yet magnificent at the same time.

Oblivious to the foreign feeling. I only nodded my head softly at a blushing Aroan. Having no idea what I had just done. Or in shorter words comitted too.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to continue this, I do believe. :)

Thanks for giving this story a try, you are amazing! XD