Freak Out The Player

Chapter One: My Painting

_____________________________________

"Kass, hurry it up", my friend Angelo hissed from in front of me. He was keeping an eye out for me just in case a teacher would pass by, because I quote 'No students are allowed in the art room during lunch', which is pointless if anyone dared to ask me. But of course no one dared to ask of my opinion.

"I am almost done. Jeez!", I whispered back in growing annoyance. I heard his eyes rolling from how agitated he is with me at this particular moment. "Done is now!", he growled, before gripped onto my left wrist tightly and dragged me out of the art room. No!

Within a matter of seconds we were standing before the girls locker room where I would soon be using the shower to get all of the sticky stuff out of my hair. He frowned at the mess called my hair "Humor me on what happened?"

"Well..the teacher gave him a B plus for effort and a months worth of detention for using me as his canvas, but as usual it was a slap on the wrist", I mumbled under my breath. Yeah, he gets away with many things because he's an imperative aspect to the school, my ex-best friend, and the same one that is un-"Squeak!" We  both duked down at the sound of the locker room opening up. Angelo quickly pecked me on my right cheek earning a trail of heat to blossom on said cheek, he chuckled softly to himself while I just stayed there scolding him. 

"Blossom, just don't let those assholes get to you", he winked his left eye at me, before he got up and ran down the hallway and out of sight. 

I let out a deep sigh of exhaustion before I hugged my belongings closer to my chest and made my way straight to one of the shower stalls.

~*~

N-No. This just cannot be..."Hurry up everyone and get out of the locker-room it is not a beauty salon!", coach Aias yelled irritated, as she waved her clip-board at the girls around me to hurry the hell up. But nope not at me. Why? Well...I was just fine and cozy starring at myself in the small mirror in the dressing room, because my hair is now a bright cherry red instead of the brunette color that it once was. 

My dad had the same hair color as me...

"Vinnex! Stop spreading the love and focus on your game boy!!", I heard coach Erick holler bitterly in disgust. Wordlessly I slowly walked out of the locker room and I passed by coach Aias. She rolled her baby blue eyes at me "It's about time!!"

I ignored her and continued on my way, and within a matter of seconds my slowly walk turned into a fast walk. Then a swift march and well...a full on sprint. "Ms. Wintress!!", Aais bellowed, but it was already too late. I guess she knew my actions before I could predict mine. 

Vinnex turned my way, his smokey grayish-grass green eyes stared right into mine in confusion, the smile on his oval shaped face switched into a mischievous smirk. Impulsively I lunged at him and luckily for him, he threw his arms out at my shoulders to keep my at bay; while I did nothing but throw punch after punch directed at his pretty face. "You aren't funny!!", I screamed furiously. He sent me a confused and startled look as if he didn't know of what crime that he had committed. 

"Wintress!!", a familiar voice boomed. And before I knew it I was no longer on him, but in the air and a string warm embrace. "You need to chill", he breathed into my left ear. I glared heatedly at the seventeen to eighteen year old guy who's laying on the gym floor confused as hell looking at me as if I just came from hell itself. 

"I hate you. You fucked up son of a bi-", a hand clamped itself over my mouth to cut off my next few words. 

"Wintress, you seriously need to take anger classes", he chuckled into the back of my head. As he dragged me out of the gym and towards the..principal's office..Great.

_______________________________________________________________________________

How do you think that she handled that? 

And who was the hunk that got her? Hmmm? ;)

Say if you want more. Thanks for checking this story out!