Teaching The Bad Werewolf

Chapter One: _Exposed_

A new werewolf story to hopefully get me back to writing full time again. So, please enjoy! :D

___________________

"Okay we need to get the one with the red dress", Samuel smirked. He has short choppy brunette hair that is in need of a comb very badly, he's standing right in front of me. Without realizing it.

"No", Covix shook his head. Making his shaggy honey brown hair fly around as if he was on a movie instead of being a stupid boy right beside me. "We should get Harre", he nodded his head eagerly.

Opposite of him in the circle stood Adries, who looked undecided, but decided all of the same. He laughed darkly to himself before he leaned in closer to the boys, his hazel eyes sparkled like the burning sun as he spoke. "No, we go after Danny. She has the gummy worms", he snickered evilly.

Boys. Always hungry. They should go for something bigger than that. Idiots.

"Nah, that's too obvious", Anglex said with his left hand cupping his chin in thought. His right hand is running through his spiky jet black hair in a thinking manor. Can they be anymore dumb?

"All of you need to be more clever than that", Demtri decided to pipe in, he looked up from underneath his long greenish-black hair. What's he trying to get at?

"Like wetting the girls with water guns!", he stated with a goofy smile on his face. Oh, these boys are hopeless!

"I like that idea!", Samuel agreed, and not long after so did the rest of them. Argh! The four of them went east of me towards the shed; where the water guns are kept along with other swimming pool supplies that our parents decided to put in there for us. Strangely Demtri had chosen to leave his buddies, and he went the opposite direction that they went, and followed the path that I went on to get here. What?!

Nervously I looked for a nearby bush to hide myself, and then an idea hit me! These imbeciles wanted to keep me out of the deal. Well I'll show their leader! Very quietly I hide myself inside of the bush that's on my right and awaited the arrival of Demtri. I took in a deep breath of fresh air as I awaited for the first branch to snap in front of the bush.

"Boo!", I shouted while jumping out of the bush.

Demtri turned my way he shook uncontrollably as if he was sick; I took a step towards him in concern. "Dude, are you alrig-"

A loud viscious growl left him before a large wolf took his place and hovered over me; a girly scream echoed all around the forest like a loud siren, and I knew that wasn't me because my mouth was sealed shut. Tremblingly I reached my right hand up towards his sharp canine teeth wondering if they really are real, or if I just so happened to pass out by accident.

Suddenly the bark brown wolf disappeared and in its place stood a shivering Demtri with torn clothes, he threw his hands over his eras and growled angrily "Covix shut her up!"

In no time the screaming girl was heard of no more in this dark night. I stared at Demtri in shock, awe, and jealousy. He withdrew his hands from his ears before he took two steps towards me; unconsciously I took two steps backwards earning a low growl from him, and within a blink of an eye I was pinned against a tree and...him.

How?

His eyes shinned silver like the ocean did from the reflection of the full moon, he let out a low chuckle at our closeness as if this was normal for him, when he hated my guts not many minutes before. "I mean gummy bears and water guns? You guys suck at trying to get the girls running for their lives!", I threw me hands up in exaggeration.

He growled in his throat hushing me up before he leaned his face closer towards mine. "Bad boy!", a man hissed under his breath. In a flat second I was no longer trapped and Demtri was being dragged away from me by his dad...I think?

What the heck just happened? Weren't they supposed to scare the girly girls?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Any thoughts on this?

Is she kind if oblivious on to what had happened to her?

Shall there be more? :)