Chapter One: Spiraled Feelings

_______________________________

From a far I watched Gabreax throw his head back and laugh at a joke that one of his friends had said and that alone brought a smile along my face. His chocolate brown eyes sparkled in amusement at the guy before him, and his cherry red lips curled upwards in his imprinted smirk. Sometimes his twin brother would look at me and say that; whatever that means I guess. 

He ran his left hand through his shaggy, soft looking auburn red hair before he draped his arm over one of the cheerleaders shoulders. Killing the atmospheric mood. "Hi", I jumped back in startlement.

I glared at Gabriel, who is just smirking at me. He grabbed a hold of my waist and crashed my chest against his; making me let out a gasp of air. His smokey gray eyes darkened, I swallowed nervously because I didn't want to know the hidden meaning behind that. "Are you ready, Strawberry", he cooed into my left ear. I playfully shoved him away from me, before I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey player. Go catch your pick up line somewhere else", he gasped in fake hurt. "Splara!", he growled warningly. I giggled and shook my head at him. 

"Is there a problem here?", an authoritive voice called out to us. Immediatly we both looked up to see the senior, Zachnry, who is also the Alpha of the guy's pack. 

"No", I said in a breathless whisper while shaking my head. His lips lifted upwards only on the left in a loopside grin, he stared at me through his long midnight black bangs, his average brown eyes held so much soul and dominace. "I was hoping not", he chuckled. With his right hand fisted and covering up his lips to help stiffle his laughter.

I gasped at him and elbowed Gabriel in the ribs before he could sneak up on me. Upon hearing him groan in anguish I smiled in victory. "I cannot stay and chat alpha, your omega is being touchy as usual adios!", I raced off towards my first period. In hopes of out running Gabriel and not being late, nor missing the class again.

**

My eyes widened at how huge the stage is and how spacious the room is because I can recall that two years ago, it was never like this at all-"Oof!", I cried out. When the wind was suddenly knocked out of me.  

Instantly my heart was wrapped in this unsual warmth when my eyes fleeted upwards and instead of meeting a pair of brown eyes that I was expecting to capture off guard. Swiftly I was thrown straight into a blinding bright room that no longer held these plain light gray walls; I spun myself around in circles in pure confusion mixed with curiosity, because without a second to spare golden brown leaves shattered the blinding light. And in it's place stood a teenage boy who looks about the same age as me, he held himself well, he strolled through the tall four foot tall weeds with his hands buried deep inside of his jeans pockets. 

A bronze orange sun shined high above him as his violet eyes stayed transfixed on the blushing petite sixteen year old girl that's wearing a long black sweater that dips a little at her shoulders with a pair of black jeans. She covered up her hearted shaped face with her right hand to prevent him from noticing her cherry red cheeks. 

He chuckled and took a daring step towards her. A tree then sprouted out from the ground it gave the both of them shelter without an ounce of wanting to protest. The two just kept on gazing lovingly at each other. He pulled at his dark blue hoody shyly before he leaned forward and placed a light kiss on her right cheek; making her giggle in return. 

Flash. I winced at the unpredicted outburst of white light that came out of nowhere and contorted my vision. What the-"Ah!", I screamed in alarm. Despite what sound I made the scene shifted its gear and took me straight into a dark room; I threw my arm up to shield my eyes from the on coming flashes. A gasp in shock left me out how magnificent the stage before me looked!

The stage looks midnight blue due to the lack of lighting, and the flashing lights give it an dark effect. On opposite sides of the stage fog is shooting out of min-sized canons. Now freaking way! My heart thumped loudly in my chest at the adrenaline coursing through my veins and soon an alluring sweet voice entered my ears making the crowd behind me erupt in loud cheers. "I am happy to be back!", he laughed down into the mic as he ran across the stage. 

"Are you okay?", he asked me breathlessly. Unwillingly I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him tightly to my chest, my face found its way to his chest and buried itself in there.

"Uh...", he stuttered from above me. Oh shee!

Almost immediately I withdrew from him; my eyes widened in alarm at what I had just done. "I am so sorr-"

"Join the drama club", he said cutting me off.

_________________________________________________________

Should she join, or not?

Choices! Any thoughts on this? ;)