"Sugawara Koushi, Third Year, Vice Captain, and please call me Suga."

"Kageyama Tobio, First Year, Setter, and please call me Kageyama."

The rest of the introductions went by like that, with smiles, and blushing.

She slowly relaxed as the introductions finished, Noya-Senpai going last.

"Dylan, do you have your uniform yet? You start school tomorrow." Shouyou was quick to ask when introductions finished.

"Of course Dumbass, I'm not stupid I came prepared. I also filled out the form too!" She held out the form and Shouyou took it to Daichi. Tsukishima snickered at the fact that she called Shouyou dumbass.

"You want to be our manager?" Daichi asked, confused as to why she was turning it in so soon.

"Of course! Shouyou made you guys seem so awesome! And I promised him that I would be you guys manager so I had a reason to go with him to training and other things volleyball related." She said with a smile. It was true, the volleyball team seemed so awesome from the way Shouyou talked about them.

"R-really?" Tanaka-Senpai and Noya-Senpai asked in sync.

"Yeah, and I'm going to teach this Dumbass how to set." She pointed at Shouyou with an of course face.

"Stop calling dumbass Dylan! It's so mean!" Shouyou whined, and Kageyama grinned.

"Dylan we should probably get going now, it's a long way to my house. Want to race?" Shouyou grinned, wanting her to accept his challenge.

"Does anybody have a map?" The chibi asked the whole team, which was chatting amongst themselves.

"Yeah, one second." Suga started fumbling around with something in his pocket, but eventually pulled a map out.

"What's you address?" The map unfolded and in her hands along with a red sharpie.

He recited his address, she circled his house, and spotted the fastest way to his house.

"You wanna make a bet Shouyou? If I make it to your house first you have to buy me a strawberry shortcake, if you win I'll buy you whatever you want. Deal?" The previously frightened girl now smiled deviously, and held out her hand.

"Deal."

She knew she was going to win, she planned out the best route and knowing Shouyou he never bothered to check for a shorter way.

"Hope you don't mind me borrowing your map, I'll get it back to you tomorrow!"

Three...

Two...

One...

Everyone watched as Hinata ran while Dylan walked.

They (Tanaka and Nishinoya) of course, placed bets as to who would win.

Let's just say Dylan, won by a long shot.

☆☆☆

Shouyou's mother is amazing.

Her cooking was amazing.

Everything about her was amazing.

Natsu-chan's first words to her were 'Do you want to jump rope with me?' and of course she accepted. She's too cute to say no to.

When questioned as to where Shouyou was, she answered with a simple, 'He's buying me a strawberry shortcake right now'.

Unpacking and looking for her uniform, which she thought was absolutely adorable, to set aside for tomorrow.