"Please..." I pleaded, tears coming to my eyes.

"ONE," Kevin responded, unwavering.

"I could help Dani with the girls..." I added.

"TWO"

"I promise I will behave, I won't be any trouble..." I said, hoping to persuade him.

"THREE"

Why the hell was he counting at me like a toddler?? And isn't the magic number three? I mean, isn't that when the threat usually ensues?

"Why are you counting at me?" I questioned tears now falling.

"I'm not counting, I'm adding," He said, his voice still calm and unwavering. "FOUR."

Adding? Well fuck, I seriously wish I would have been aware of the game we were playing, I'd like to start over...

"You are at 30, do you really want to push it?" he questioned. I shook my head no before standing from the bed. 30 was plenty for me...the regulation 16 (my age) for the first offense...language, 10 for second...which I assume was the hanging out in Matt's room/receiving a mark on my record combo deal and the extra 4 I just added for good measure.

awesome...nice round number...should be fun.

The licks started almost immediately after I had assumed the position, the first four landing on the sensitive underside of my ass. I emitted a hissed intake of breath. It was amazing just how quickly I felt the fiery burn start to radiate. The next 10 came hard and fast, each leaving their own distinct trail of fire as I bit down on my lip and tears started to flow. Kevin definitely had skills in the art of laying a belt, his licks were not as hard as Joe's but his pain per lick ratio was definitely better...more strategic like Nick, with the large majority of his strikes focused on the sensitive areas that would have me sitting uncomfortably for days. I let out an "OWW" through gritted teeth as three stripes landed across the tops of my thighs and by the time the last 4 licks landed on the sensitive area where the first four had begun, all composure was lost. I stood attempting to immediately stop my tears from flowing...it was a pride thing... all it did was force me into a series of hiccup-like intakes of breath as I cupped my eyes in my hands. I felt Kevin's arms wrap around me in a hug and I buried my face in his chest. Kevin gives the best hugs ever... like a security blanket and a teddy bear wrapped in one, they leave you feeling very loved and comforted.

"I want to come live with you," I repeated after a few minutes of soaking in the Kevvy love.

"No," he said plainly.

"Why not??" I whined pulling out of the hug "Why don't you want me??" Kevin let out an exasperated sigh.

"Sit," He instructed, I looked up at him confused. He was kidding right? Sitting was the LAST thing I wanted to do right now... "Sit," he repeated more firmly, this time I obeyed, letting out a hissed sound as my ass started to throb from the contact.

"You not living with me has nothing to do with me not loving you, or caring for you, or wanting you." He said straddling the chair in front of me.

"Then why?" I questioned.

Kevin sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "When Mom and Dad died, you were going to come live with me..." he started "I was the oldest, and with Joe finishing up college and Nick gone...it seemed like our only option but I had just started my own family. We sat down and we all decided that the best thing for you would be to stay with them."

"Don't I get a say? I don't want to live here, I want to live with you!" I argued.

"When it comes to raising you, we need to do what is best and it may not always be what you want..." he reasoned.

"I promise I will be more responsible," I pleaded.

"Cecelia, my plate is full," he countered "With Dani and three kids..."

"Three kids?" I questioned cocking a brow. Kevin smirked. "Dani is..."

"Pregnant" he said finishing my sentence. I smiled.

"When did...."

"She found out today," he said again cutting me off. "She told me when you guys left." I suddenly felt bad, man was I a baby buzz kill...I practically ruined her celebratory dinner and then stole her husband soon after the announcement so he could come give me a punishment.

And the sister of the year award goes to... me.

"Congratulations"

"Thanks," Kevin said a grin playing on his lips. "I know why you want to live with me...and it's not because of me." I shrugged, I couldn't deny it would be nice to have a woman around to thin out some of the testosterone. "Who knows...maybe it will work out with this candy shop girl....you could have yourself a sugar momma." he said with a smirk.

I giggled and rolled my eyes. "I cannot believe you just said that," I said shaking my head "you are so lame..."

Kevin chuckled before his face grew serious again. "What you said earlier to Joe was out of line, you need to apologize."

I dropped my head suddenly feeling horrible about my words to Joe. "Yes Sir."

Kevin nodded "Good, I am going to go and leave you to that." he said standing and pushing my chair back under my desk.

"I'll do it in a bit," Joe was pretty miffed last time I saw him, with good reason, prolly best to give him space for a while.

Kevin cocked a brow. "No, you'll do it now." He said opening my door, I reluctantly stood and followed him down the stairs.

"Tell Dani I said way to go on the whole procreating thing" I said as Kevin wrapped me in another hug. He chuckled.

"Will do, now go apologize." He instructed before swatting my butt for emphasis. I nearly yelped out in pain.

"OUCH Kevvy" I whined bringing my hand back to rub my throbbing backside.

"All those hard desks at school tomorrow..." he said with a smirk "Sucks to be you."

I scoffed. "Thanks for the sympathy, GOODBYE." I said playfully shoving him out the door.

"Hellion..."

"Baby Maker..."

Kevin Chuckled. "Love you"

"Love you too." I said before shutting the door.

I made my way through the house looking for Joe to no avail before concluding that he must be somewhere outside and checked out back by the pool before making my way to the front door, opening it to see not Joe, but Nick locked in a kiss with a smoking hot brunette...get it Nick. "Oh, Sorry," I said feeling immediately embarrassed for intruding as I started to shut the door.

"No, it's ok," said the brunette, "You must be CeCe, I'm Cat." I cocked a brow surprised, the boys' dates usually rolled their eyes in annoyance when it came to my existence...this was new.

"Nice to meet you," I said with a smile "I didn't mean to interrupt; I was just looking for Joe..."

Nick cocked a brow. "He isn't home?" he questioned seeming surprised and slightly irritated at my poor timing for intrusion. I shrugged.

"I think he may have gone on a walk...I'll let you get back to ..." I trailed off "Your date...It was nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you too," Cat replied as I closed the door.

Chapter End Notes:

Candy Cat seems sweet *snicker* Maybe CeCe will get her sugar momma afterall 😜 Kevin and Dani spawn again!