Why is she still talking?

4:30 pm

I don't know why all day I've had this strange feeling like something bad is gonna happen.

Like is the universe fucking with me right now?

After breakfast we went bowling cause there's hardly anything else to do here.

It's Kansas for Christ's sake.

Maci texted me again at bowling.

Kyla's exact words were "If this bitch text you one more time, I'm gonna find her and I'm gonna fuck her up. Fuck her up real good." I giggled.

She gave me a look. And I know she's serious.

"I fucking love you." Spencer whispers in my ear as I walk up to grab my ball to bowl.

"Cheater!" I yell as my ball rolls into the gutter. "You used your cuteness to distract me."

"I did no such thing." Spencer smiles, grabbing her ball off the rack and rolling it down the lane for her third strike in a row.

"You're such a liar." I say grabbing her and pulling her into a kiss as she walks back over to me and sits down.

Buzzzz.

I grab my phone outta my pocket. Lauren.

"Where are you?"

"Bowling with Spence and Ky." I text back.

"I miss you." I so thought her and I had this cleared up.

I don't even bother texting her back.

After bowling we went to dinner.

7:47 pm

"When do you think we should start planning our wedding?" Spencer randomly asks me as she puts another fork full of pasta in her mouth.

Random. But I like it.

"I don't know. I was thinking about just letting my mom take care of everything." I admit.

I'm a lazy person. What can I say?

"No fucking way Ashley. I don't want our parents involved in deciding what I want for my wedding."

"Ahem." I clear my throat and smile at her.

"I mean our wedding." She corrects herself.

"I love you." I tell her pushing my plate away from me. I'm stuffed.

"I know." She smiles.

9:30pm

"I'm not tired. Are you?" Spencer asks looking up at me.

We're laying on the bed just enjoying each others company.

These are the moments I love.

"No." I say simply. Placing a kiss on her forehead.

"There's nothing to do here."

"I know. I miss Atlanta so much." Ugh... I do!

"And Atlanta misses you baby."

"Ugh, I'm gonna run away with you back to Atlanta."

"Why does a 19 year old have the run away." She asks me smiling.

"Cause my mom is a Nazi and she likes to keep me prisoner. I'm so over this whole, "We need to keep the family together thing" I mean we are all adults here. I think its time we go our on way."