Brand New Day

"Are you gonna stay for dinner?" That's Spencer. We're laying on her bed looking at the ceiling. She has her head on my chest and we're holding hands. I would so miss this if I didn't have her.

"I don't know baby. Does your mom forgive me too?" I mean I know Spencer has forgiven me but I'm not sure about the rest of her family and quite frankly Spencers' dad scares me.

"Baby you know my mom loves you." Shes says turning and looking at me.

"Yeah I know she loved me." I said putting emphasis on the word loved.

"Did you know that she was the one that told me I should just go talk to you and hear you out?" Really?

"Wow. I love your mom." I tell her, kissing her on the forehead.

"Well I love you." She said cutely putting emphasis on the you.

"Not as much as I love you." I tell her truthfully. I know I've fucked up and I know that I've made a lot of mistakes but I really do love Spencer with all my heart.

"SPENCER! COME DOWN TO DINNER." That's Mrs. C.

"Okay MOM." Spencer yelled back through her closed door. I didn't even notice that time had gone by so fast, we'd just been laying here for hours just holding each other.

"AND ASHLEY YOU'RE WELCOME TO STAY TOO."

"See." Spencer said smiling at me.

"OKAY. THANKS MRS. C." I yelled back. "I guess your mom does love me." I kiss her on her nose. "But I can't stay baby. I gotta get back to Kyla. But I would love for you to come back to the hotel too. We leave tomorrow." I tell her.

"Okay. After dinner I'll come by." She says as we both get up off her bed.

"To stay the night?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Does your mind ever not have sex on it baby?" She asked that so cutely.

"Nope." I say truthfully.

"And that's the problem isn't it."

"Ooooh. So that's how we're doing it." I ask playfully. Tackling her to the bed in the process.

"Whaaaat? I'm just saying." She smiles underneath me.

Her eyes are so hypnotizing I swear.

"I love you so much."

"I know. I have that affect on people." Don't be cute bitch.

"Ugh! You and your cuteness."

"You love it."

"I do." I admit.

Now we're just staring at each other. Well my gazed is fixed on her lips.

"Are you gonna kiss me or what?" See? Cute!

I don't say anything, I just close the distance between us my lips crashing into hers. I could do this forever.

I guess we both forget that her mom has called us down to dinner cause things are getting really heated.

I lift up, take off my shirt and toss it on the floor. Then attack her lips again. Everything about her feels good. She's so perfect in so many ways that I don't know how I ever let myself hurt her.

Spencer rolls us so that she is now on top and she takes off her shirt in the same swift motion. My bitch got skills, I know.

She reconnects our lips and I could feel myself getting wetter.

I reach behind her to unclasped her bra but she beat me to it. I love her breast. So perfect.

I kiss my way from her lips to her neck sucking on her pulse point causing her to moan softly into my ear. Which just about does it for me. I could have came just listening to her.