Number One Priority

I pull up outside Spencers' house, not really sure why I'm here seeing as though she told me just a few hours ago that she wanted nothing else to do with me. I sit in my car for a good hour and a half before I finally get the courage to go up to the door and knock. Spencer mom answers.

"Hey Mrs. C, um.. Spencer home?" I'm so nervous right now.

"Ashley, she told me what happened and I think that It'd be best if you not come around anymore unless Spencer asks you to." She starts to close the door.

I put my hand up to stop her.

"Look Mrs. C, I know that this is hard to understand but I love Spencer and I regret what I did so much cause I never wanted to hurt her and I know it's gonna take some time for her to forgive me, but I plan on waiting. I'm not going anywhere."

If I didn't know any better I would swear that's a smile on Mrs. Carlins face.

"Suit yourself Ashley." She says before closing the door.

I go and get in my car. I plan on waiting for real. I'm not going anywhere until Spencer comes out and talks to me.

I think I sat outside Spencer's house for 2 days only leaving to go shower and grab something to eat then coming right back. Spencer would leave in the morning for school and realize when she got home I would still be here waiting on her. I would see Spencer looking out her window sometimes but she never came out. Mrs. C would bring me coffee in the morning. I think she felt sorry for me. Either way I thank her.

On the third day Spencer finally came outside.

"When are you gonna leave Ashley?" Spencer asks through my window.

I roll my window down. "When you forgive me. I'm not leaving until you do."

"Why should I forgive you, when you're just gonna do the same thing over."She states folding her arms in the process.

"But I'm not Spencer." I say getting out of the car. "I promise you that Spencer. I love you so much and these past couple days sitting out here I've realized something."

"Yeah? And what's that?"

I lean forward and kiss her. I think if I hadn't of caught her off guard she would have stopped me but I had the element of surprise on my side.

"That I love you and I can't live without you." I say pulling back from her lips. "So how ever long it takes you to understand that is how long I'm gonna sit out here and wait for you."

I swear she goes like a full minute without saying anything, just looking at me. I don't know if I should break the silence or just keep my mouth shut. I decide the latter.

"Spencer say something please."

"If you break my heart one more time Ashley I swear I'm done with you. No talking about it, no sitting outside of my house, no anything. Expect to never talk to me again." Does this mean what I think it means.

"So you're gonna take me back?" I asks barely able to contain my happiness.

"On two conditions." OMG anything. "You promise to never cheat on me again, and you promise to always tell me the truth."

"Done." I say quickly before she changes her mind. "I love you so much." I say kissing her.

"I love you too."

I would love to say that after all this Spencer and I went up to her room and had make up sex but nope. Lol. That didn't happen. Although I think Spencer kinda wanted it to. I headed back to the hotel and went straight to sleep. Cause come on I was in a car for like 3 days and plus I got my baby back so I can rest now. All is well in my life right now and I'm loving it.