Chapter Four: Hush Hush

Comenzar desde el principio

Yet , I wanted tonight to be a show , where he was the protagonist and I the antagonist. "Is he going to get hurt?" You may ask.

Not if he uses his witchy juju.

I saw him get to the door and knock , a few seconds later a dark skinned perky girl answered the door and they exchanged hugs. Bestfriend maybe?

***********
5 Hour's Later

*Ash's POV*

"It's Obvious someone is trying to prank us" Naomi stated what she thought was obvious , I was so mad at Serena , I know it wasn't her fault I mean everyone was in love with Dean , plus I had no reason to be mad when she didn't even know I liked him. Anyways we had started hearing noises coming from outside which was odd since it was Eleven o' clock at night. My mind drifted to what I had felt before coming to Naomi's house feeling watched , feeling death all around me. Could this be it? That presence?

Naomi was trying to convince me it was probably a bird our a raccoon outside. I knew the culprit though it was the sense of death again I felt it , it was here. My whole body shook in realization and my psychic senses were all over the place. I was seeing visions at hyper speed everywhere , or was I just hallucinating?

I heard a loud boom sound come from the door , someone banging. I looked at Naomi quickly , "That wasn't a raccoon" I gritted through my teeth as I quickly ran to the door and peaked through the peep hole , yet nothing stood on the other side.

"Who is it?!" Naomi screamed in panic asking me , "No one , there's no one there" I uttered in defeat.

This wasn't funny if this was someone's idea of a prank it wasn't funny.

"What do we do?!" Naomi frantically asked , I wish I could give her an answer , maybe call the police. I knew though that whatever this was , it would be gone by the time the cops got here.

"We stay inside , and wait for it to leave" I answered her feeling a small tug at my soul , because I knew it wasn't going to be that easy.

"It?" Naomi looked at me with wide eyes , "What do you mean it?" Naomi's features struck by fear now looked at me , shouldn't have said that I mentally faced palmed. I walked to the pathway that led to the kitchen in the living room to see how I could console her and leaned on the hard back of the couch facing the big wide window that was open revealing the dark front porch.

It was really dark outside the streets lights seemed to be off and you could barely see Naomi's front lawn.

Naomi's body stepped into view In front of me , "How are you not freaked out!" Naomi asked me with wide eyes. I was freaked out , I was more scared than her because I knew what this was , but I had my secret assets and could defend me and Naomi , if it came to it.

I looked back from Naomi , Looking at the wide window. It was freaking me out it was like a serial killer movie you could see nothing but a small dim of light that shot from the moon. I had a bad feeling , I stared hard at the window and my mind instantly saw it.

A man's figure , my eyes widened and my knees wobbled , I could see no face because of how dark it was.

I guess Naomi saw , I was paying no attention to her and she also turned around gasping.